ASX Listing

All things Greatland Gold.
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Re: ASX Listing

Post by DipSard »

I definitely don't recall Shaun stating that listing was delayed due to ASX requiring a raise, more so the decision to divest both assets by Newmont seemed to help be a factor in delaying the listing IMO.

You can check the regs and process in the links in my previous post for cross and dual listing on ASX.
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

I think SD said within six months.
Shinybits wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:38 am Forgive me if I’ve missed this somewhere but have we been told roughly when this is expected to list on ASX???
GGP holder for the longer term.
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

Fwiw my recollection of what Shaun has said in the past regarding consolidation is that yes he believes we have too many shares in circulation but ideally a consolidation would take place into a rising SP (which we certainly don’t have yet) and I think he was inferring that it would coincide with entry onto the ASX.
I wasn’t happy with the dilution offer of 4.8p but I see a CEO hellbent on creating shareholder value by replicating (if not outperforming) what Northern Star achieved. You have to admit Shaun has always faced PI’s head on and yet again within a fortnight of this huge announcement he is flying to London to answer whatever PI’s throw at him. Why bother, if it is just the II’s he views as important, or Wyloo, or the Banks for that matter?
I for one am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt that in order to negotiate the world class deal that he just has for GGP, he had to include an equity raise element to it. Thereafter, PI shareholders will benefit from his accretive actions as much as II’s - AIMHO!!! VGLA!!!
Redirons
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Exactly as i said in the other thread Redirons people need to give their daft heads a wobble FFS.

This deal is nothing short of phenomenal.. I bet he cant wait to get on stage and thrash it out with PIs
In the end, Truth prevails...