Thank you Liam and Costa

For those conversations you might have in a Pub.
NO SHARE CHAT
Forum rules
Off -Chat Rules
This is a trialled space. (exactly the same as the weekend chat on Telegram).

- Abusing the forum will lead to it being removed from your access. - Please show fellow members respect when attempting humour.

Yes, this is supposed to be more relaxed, BUT we are not talking about GGP or Gold, or Other stocks/trading tips/ideas are just a BIG NO-NO.

Memes maybe?

No links to fundraisers/anything you saw on Facebook/Insta/Tinder
No political, covid/medical, people bashing, or religious/ideology (ideas, opinions, or views)

Your dog, cat, car, train, plane, meal, stunning view, adventure and days out are most welcome...

If this works, we will make this space permanent.
Sally
Reactions:

Thank you Liam and Costa

Post by Sally »

So I was going to see Rolling Stones on Sat for a small fortune and now I’ve got Covid. 🥲Thought I was immune as been around it so much and never got it. But it did allow me to spend time on GGPCHAT with my phone and my laptop. I made my font bigger, read all different sections, studied Bamp’s maps. Even got a Stag Gang section! All I can say is I’m so impressed - Liam and Costa have thought of everything and we’re so lucky to have this new forum. They must have worked so hard and just makes horrible times like this where you can’t look at your portfolio easier. Just to remind ourselves why we’ve invested and to be able to listen back on presentations, RNS’s etc - well it made me feel better today as I’m a bit gutted about Stones - could have bought a lot of GGP shares with that money!
Gadbury
Reactions:

Re: Thank you Liam and Costa

Post by Gadbury »

Totally agree - thank you! Fantastic achievement, hit the ground running and evolving nicely. Refreshing to see civilised debate, embedded pictures and the presentation is easy on the eye. Great to see so many trustworthy names on board the, er, board!

Well done to all involved. Much appreciated after all the increased bow-lax on LSE in recent months :D