Reactions:

Berenberg cuts Greatland Gold

Post by barna »

Berenberg cuts Greatland Gold price target to 22 (26) pence - 'buy'
Rotherby
Reactions:

Re: Berenberg cuts Greatland Gold

Post by Rotherby »

I how one would love to see 20p as I know that these figures will become history
With GGP for the long term, for my Children, Grand Children and the Great Grand Children, put simply the Tribe
LoggyLogbot
Reactions:

Post by LoggyLogbot »

Do Berenberg publish their calculations / notes for this figure? And if so has anyone got access to them? I had a quick look under the references section on this board and there are a couple of comments mentioning the price update. Obviously it'd be great to see the basis of these calcs but I take it it would require some kind of subscription with the broker?
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

Presumably cut only because of the latest changes in gold price
LoggyLogbot wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:36 am Do Berenberg publish their calculations / notes for this figure? And if so has anyone got access to them? I had a quick look under the references section on this board and there are a couple of comments mentioning the price update. Obviously it'd be great to see the basis of these calcs but I take it it would require some kind of subscription with the broker?
GGP holder for the longer term.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

LoggyLogbot wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:36 am Do Berenberg publish their calculations / notes for this figure? And if so has anyone got access to them? I had a quick look under the references section on this board and there are a couple of comments mentioning the price update. Obviously it'd be great to see the basis of these calcs but I take it it would require some kind of subscription with the broker?
Notoriously difficult to get a hold of Berenberg notes. Plenty of Hannam & Partners or Canaccord notes circulated, not Berenberg unfortunately.