Ticker as a configurable option

Have an idea that will benefit the community post it here for the Dev team to consider.
Spondy
Reactions:

Ticker as a configurable option

Post by Spondy »

I was going to add this as a reply to the ticker poll on whether to keep GGP in the ticker with its end of day price. I didn't want the poll to be hijacked by a ticker or no ticker discussion. Looking at the selection people have made I wonder whether they were voting on GGP in the ticker or on the ticker itself.

Every time I change forum or topic the first thing I do is grab the scroll bar and drag it down about 5% to lose the ticker off the top of the screen. I can also see that some may like it.

The poll is about removing GGP from the ticker, based on the relevance of the information, and not about removing the ticker from the site although that option may be covered by 'Yes - and all the others.'

How about making it a configurable option? On by default but possible to turn off in the user control panel - board preferences - edit display options.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Ticker as a configurable option

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

It is hard-coded into the website unfortunately, - it is not possible to remove on an individual basis.

Liam
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!: