Shaun

All things Greatland Gold.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Shaun

Post by Bamps21 »

Come and join Shaun Day, CEO at Greatland Gold and London South East for a special investor Town Hall Meeting on Thursday 14 July. Our two-part event starts with a live webinar 12 noon to 1 pm where Shaun presents and takes questions, and a ticket-only Town Hall event between 6 and 8 pm in the City where you can meet Shaun in person.
Gratitude
Reactions:

Re: Shaun

Post by Gratitude »

Has this been planned for a while or only just been announced? 5% news perhaps?

I'll see if I can get there, thanks for sharing.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Well the last one was really good but the 2 events were together.
It was well worth the effort.
I’m not sure about the evening though
Gadbury
Reactions:

Post by Gadbury »

Presumably in London?
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Fidodido1951
Reactions:

Post by Fidodido1951 »

Looking forward to meeting you all at the Town Hall event
I’m going to stop over as too tight rushing for trains after the event be nice to have a bite and chat👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍 Pete
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Fido. I can highly recommend the lenovo royal in Coopers Row, 3 min walk to America square. Best basement pool around. ATB Speedy
Midas Malc
Reactions:

Post by Midas Malc »

All conjecture of course, but surely SD is in London, and Thursday's announcement is very short notice, because he has something exciting to say, possibly to do with the 5% FMV being agreed and/or other news. If that is the case, I would expect an RNS prior to Thursday? Any thoughts? :?:
Acechaser
Reactions:

Post by Acechaser »

Midas - things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmm; conject all you like, you might just be on the money.
Stuartw6040
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Stuartw6040 »

I’ll there there on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting some fellow greatlanders
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Midas Malc wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:23 am All conjecture of course, but surely SD is in London, and Thursday's announcement is very short notice, because he has something exciting to say, possibly to do with the 5% FMV being agreed and/or other news. If that is the case, I would expect an RNS prior to Thursday? Any thoughts? :?:
Hi Midas, wasn’t sure to reply to this comment or the one in Technical Analysis, very similar posts.

I would like to see a new corporate presentation this week, not “expecting” a RNS.

Would be interesting if Shaun remained in London next week too, for Newcrest’s quarterly update and Greatland’s respective update on Thursday 21st July.
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

Link to YouTube Live Coverage later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr63VGnXMfE
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
‘96dc2
Reactions:

Post by ‘96dc2 »

No RNS today?
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

‘96dc2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:21 amNo RNS today?
NCM results are next week, landing Wednesday 20th July late night in UK with a GGP RNS on Thursday morning.

Some speculation about a RNS ahead of Shaun’s events today, but nothing concrete; Time yet I suppose.

No updated presentation on website as yet, but updated content may only reflect 2022 drilling programme. Not much else new since May when the last presentation was issued.
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

Why should there be a RNS? He might be over here to chat up some investors, complete debt sheets, meet his mum!
Just sit back and think of Havieron!
Z
Melbourne
Reactions:

Post by Melbourne »

I’ll be there this evening.. expecting to hear Shaun remind us all why we have plenty to look forward to and also meet some fellow shareholders. GLA Mel
Baldur
Reactions:

Post by Baldur »

zoros wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:22 am Why should there be a RNS? He might be over here to chat up some investors, complete debt sheets, meet his mum!
Just sit back and think of Havieron!
Z
Well there is that huge rns that just landed
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

typical!
Z

So Pacific Trend knock off 6.5m owed....thank you very much.
And more importantly, the effing shorters can't get hold of the shares for atleast two years after issue to PT on 22nd July. Nice one SD.
Z
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Not just that Zoros.

Perhaps its get them onside, voting wise... should there be a lowball. They have the shares now, and can use their votes!
Gelli Aur
barna
Reactions:

Post by barna »

This gets another obstacle out of the way ,stops shares flooding the market ,and apparently he is sticking it to NCM as well all good in my view .