Shaun Day - another live LSE webcast tomorrow

All things Greatland Gold.
lebugue-addick
Reactions:

Shaun Day - another live LSE webcast tomorrow

Post by lebugue-addick »

From London South East

"Dear all,
Just to let you know that Shaun will be doing another live webinar tomorrow at 15:30 pm Thursday 21st July (tomorrow), where he will give a corporate update and take questions live. We very much hope you can spare the time to join us there. We will edit and release a recording asap afterwards, as we always do. #GGP. Please register for the live webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... ZGnc3Cpjqw"
"If I said you had a beautiful ore body would you hold it against me?" :lol:
lefroggzy
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Re: Shaun Day - another live LSE webcast tomorrow

Post by lefroggzy »

Something’s cooking… hopefully it is this gold cauldron melting the shinny stuff to make some bars!
If its not there, its nowhere..
Stebol
Reactions:

Post by Stebol »

Apologies Lebugue-addick. Didn't realise you'd already posted this.
Not sure how I missed it as currently sober - must be the nerves, terror, optimism, excitement or all of them.
lebugue-addick
Reactions:

Post by lebugue-addick »

Stebol wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:39 pm Apologies Lebugue-addick. Didn't realise you'd already posted this.
Not sure how I missed it as currently sober - must be the nerves, terror, optimism, excitement or all of them.
Hi Stebol - no worries, perhaps Liam can merge the 2 threads to tidy up. Good luck for drill results tonight and let's hope the corporate update tomorrow is more than just SD's explanation of the drill results.

Shaun did say last week that he hoped he would have been able to let us have the outcome of the 5% valuation when presenting at the LSE webinar but it was still under negotiation/out with assessor. So you never know, we might get 2 RNS's in the morning..........................
"If I said you had a beautiful ore body would you hold it against me?" :lol:
Spinrock
Reactions:

Post by Spinrock »

............ or one in the morning and then another at the start of the webinar :?:
CaviarChops
Reactions:

Post by CaviarChops »

This is my thoughts and hope. 15:33 RNS as it begins. Have the shorts worried all morning fingers crossed. I mean, that would be great wouldn’t it!
CC
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

Excellent webcast - great questions and replies. Thanks, Shaun.
GGP holder for the longer term.