(Split Topic) MUST WATCH

All things Greatland Gold.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

(Split Topic) MUST WATCH

Post by Valleyboy13 »

Chaps.....
Just pondering on the nickel issue mentioned on the other site...
IF... And it is an IF we have it in a substantial amounts (its been mentioned in dispatches, SD)..... Shouldnt we, as share holders know about it.!? All this mincing with the 'don't we, do we' have the base metal is infuriating!.. Shouldn't we know if its been found!...
Before the sheriffs become involved, I've been involved since before newmont.... So Know the score.
So am happy with my comments... Surely it would have an impact on sp and therefore rather significant..?..
Or are the God's of the corporate world above our scrutiny?..
Yes, even Saint SD is targeted in this message..... Its my money invested after all!.. I've got more into this than him!
Ps. EG is a proper needle in a haystack, why is he constantly banging on about it......!?
We should be focusing on scally... Like, alot!
Enjoy life and dont wear masks.. (they don't work and just scare children)..

Valley Commando.

Ps, the tasmanian tenements look rather interesting, what's going on there!?....
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: MUST WATCH

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

What issue?
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

There is so much to unpick from this post.

Something tells me that you know very little about what you are posting about.

They have reported Nickle in the PFS, so I would stop getting your knickers in a twist on that one.

You have been involved for so long, but have no idea about Earnst Giles. where a PREVIOUS JV was entered. so no, not a needle in a haystack exactly.

and then asking questions about Tasmania, when there is a report from the 4th Feb 2020 for you to read on the Greatland website explaining that there are gold intercepts, including 21.7m @ 3.3g/t Au from 9.3m

Throw in your mask comment, and I am of the opinion of deleting this thread, - needs the community to agree or disagree with me though.
Liam.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Valleyboy13 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:32 pm Chaps.....
Just pondering on the nickel issue mentioned on the other site...
IF... And it is an IF we have it in a substantial amounts (its been mentioned in dispatches, SD)..... Shouldnt we, as share holders know about it.!? All this mincing with the 'don't we, do we' have the base metal is infuriating!.. Shouldn't we know if its been found!...
Before the sheriffs become involved, I've been involved since before newmont.... So Know the score.
So am happy with my comments... Surely it would have an impact on sp and therefore rather significant..?..
Or are the God's of the corporate world above our scrutiny?..
Yes, even Saint SD is targeted in this message..... Its my money invested after all!.. I've got more into this than him!
Ps. EG is a proper needle in a haystack, why is he constantly banging on about it......!?
We should be focusing on scally... Like, alot!
Enjoy life and dont wear masks.. (they don't work and just scare children)..

Valley Commando.

Ps, the tasmanian tenements look rather interesting, what's going on there!?....
1. Have you contacted Greatland or Newcrest directly to ask? If not, here are some useful email addresses:

Info@greatlandgold.com
Tom.dixon@newcrest.com.au

2. Do you know the terms of the Joint Venture Agreement? Is it Newcrest restricting news flow, or is it Greatland? Perhaps this would be worth knowing for certain before jumping to conclusions about “Saint SD”?

3. The use of your words and reference of Sheriffs is very unusual. Also is the need to create a new, separate thread for your post.

4. Are we focused on Scallywag and drilling? We do not have the Ernest Giles applications from 2021 signed off yet; Callum is excited about Ernest Giles and as the man that discovered Havieron, I’d be inclined to trust his judgement and back him.

5. Are you referencing Covid with your masks comment? This forum is about Greatland Gold.

6. Tasmanian assets. If you’ve been listening to Shaun bang on about Ernest Giles, you’ll likely have heard about the strategic direction for these assets and looking into partnering up with another company to progress these opportunities, potentially via JV.

7. Signed off as Valley Commando? Odd…
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Post by Aiming2please »

Thought it was very odd post myself couldn’t quite understand the points, you have my vote Liam.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Aiming2please wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:06 pm Thought it was very odd post myself couldn’t quite understand the points, you have my vote Liam.
Seconded.
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Re: (Split Topic) MUST WATCH

Post by Aiming2please »

The part about the mask did it for me no need to add that at all. Very controversial comment.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

Come on guys....

EG....im obviously aware of the jv with newmont as I was invested because of it. There is no infrastructure there a'd its in the middle of no where. So it's a loooong shot. Newmont drilled, analysed and walked, I remb it well, cold January morning waking up and seeing the share down 70%.
So please save the insults.

My message was around the fact they know there is a rather significant nickel element and not stating it...

Re tasmania, yes, they have released info about it, last was 2 years ago. A long time ago no?.

Initiating discussion should not be a hanging offence on here, everyone is so touchy and anal in their responses. I am heavily invested, discussing saliant things regarding my investment seems logical to me.

If you don't get the sheriff remark then I suggest it is you who don't have a history with the share.

In regards to the mask, the people who replied to my message are obviously the type who wear them in their cars driving around by themselves. Touchy, sensitive and incredibly anal. Keep getting your boosters guys💪

Il leave you to it and see you at 20 million ounces.

VC
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Not sure anyone Insulted you.
No one knows how much nickel, you are clutching at straws.
Tassie is not a priority right now.
No one got hanged.
You were offered facts, and you offered a statement hijacking a thread, not a discussion.
Re The sheriff's remark, it's clearly a fun fact for someone who is claiming to be an LTH but bears no resemblance to current affairs.
Regarding the mask - you are so far wrong with that comment that I think you desperately are trying to get banned so you can crow about it on LSE.

Thread Locked if you wish to discuss something properly I suggest you start a topic per point and offer your point accordingly.
Liam.