https://ukinvestormagazine.co.uk/cinewo ... lan-green/

BR
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Re: UK Investor Magazine Coverage.

Post by HopefullyGold »

I listened thanks Liam. I noticed this morning that GGP.L had updated the website board profile but I couldn't see the change from last week. Reading the names of the board, their CV's you can see their vast experience in the mining industry.

They will be acutely aware of GGP's share price and the threat of a takeover or even a merger where they might loose their jobs.

I think our short term future may lie with the strategy for the next 24 months. Do they wait it out until Havieron produces ore? Or do they restructure the company or tenements ownership to make a takeover difficult? If they hit good mineralisation at Scallywag or Rudall for instance, do they throw caution to the wind and throw the budget at it and drill the bejesus out of it to get a 38 pence rush like we had with Havieron? Do they raise cash by offering a royalty on the gold sales or sell 5% to a company like Sandstorm? Do they dilute, SD said no but is it still a option if debt financing can't be raised?

I don't know the answer but I'm confident the board won't be sitting on their hands. This savvy board have so many connections to the likes of BHP. RIO, Newcrest, Northern Star Beaumont et al.

The Greatland board has the brainpower of a small planet....... I think you have just got to trust in Shaun.