100m to buy back .. BUT why?

All things Greatland Gold.
CK 1974
Reactions:

Re: 100m to buy back .. BUT why?

Post by CK 1974 »

Will be interesting to see the ortex data next week to see if they’ve definitely bought them back, certainly hope so despite the fact that if they have I’ll be livid that they’ve been given this get out of jail card!!
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Or have I missed something just seen on lse they’ve bought half back that info was readily available pretty quick? Thought there was a delay with ortex
lebugue-addick
Reactions:

Post by lebugue-addick »

CK1974 - So much for the shorters getting a bloody nose. They have just been given a get out of jail free card. A case of mushroom management - we never get the whole picture.
"If I said you had a beautiful ore body would you hold it against me?" :lol:
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Shaun’s plan all along was to get ii’s on board well he’s certainly achieved that! Haven’t really trusted him for a while on the way the short has been carried out no one will ever prove any skullduggery tho…. I do however think he’s the best man for the job that’s why I’m still here so hopefully the short will be behind us and we can finally move up on all the feckin good news we keep pumping out!
Taverham
Reactions:

Post by Taverham »

Why have they increased their short over the last few months? Perhaps they have anticipated a stronger dollar, weaker gold price and higher mining costs knocking profitability for all miners and increased their short as the economics moved in that direction. It could also be that they believe that the private investors will at some point capitulate if they keep pushing the sp down. Who knows? Clearly they have been successful thus far.