3D graphics

Mine, and decline specific questions - Opens in July
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: 3D graphics

Post by Bamps21 »

Imagethese slides are showing the Decline not vertical it’s 200-300m out of plumb and is and is clearly following the ore body down to the east.
The information at the base of this image is minimal.
The rounded base is formed from the image of the aero magnetic survey, I’m expecting it to go straight down but these images are supporting my theory of the breccia intrusion coming from deep below the Eastern Breccia.
The remarks about the Eastern breccia having crescent style mineralisation leads me to think the sulphides could be coming from there as well.
Attachments
630C0F49-86F8-4205-BEE9-B2217334E490.jpeg
500BDF17-58AA-41B8-B844-3E8573BAC42D.jpeg
A42CA8D4-B51B-4C8A-89BD-818847D2EC70.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

The first image we’ve roughly seen before courtesy of Trigga but this one shows the curves of the drills.
If you expand the image you can look inside the drills on the graphics you can twist it around from all angles.
The second image I’ve taken from below.
Clearly see the % of drills not in the ore body is huge and to get to the very bottom the drills are nearly all in waste rock.
Attachments
4E81B285-8DCE-421C-BF2A-D9C5C9D9E532.jpeg
9AF7C66F-F3D5-4A22-AA11-A962F43DF2BB.jpeg
ManFromUruguay
Reactions:

Post by ManFromUruguay »

Bamps21 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:46 pm Imagethese slides are showing the Decline not vertical it’s 200-300m out of plumb and is and is clearly following the ore body down to the east.
The information at the base of this image is minimal.
The rounded base is formed from the image of the aero magnetic survey, I’m expecting it to go straight down but these images are supporting my theory of the breccia intrusion coming from deep below the Eastern Breccia.
The remarks about the Eastern breccia having crescent style mineralisation leads me to think the sulphides could be coming from there as well.
Bamps this is fantastic stuff thankyou so much for sharing. For the uneducated (me) in layman's terms please can you tell me the significance of the "sulphides" ie what they are and what this means as to where they are or if they exist? Saludos Señor 😉🙋‍♂️
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi MFU
Sulphides are normally high in mineralisation. If you think of volcanoes when they erupt sulphur gas comes out.
If there’s sulphides more likely evidence of a volcanic intrusion.
Sulphur is found attached to various other minerals, importantly Chalcopyrites.
This has a chemical formula Cu Fe S2
That’s copper iron and sulphur containing about 35% copper formed at high temperatures.
This is our main source of copper, sometimes mistaken for fools gold but does contain a small % of gold.
Arsenic also forms with sulphur and also contains some gold especially in Tellurium.
Asbestos too combines with sulphides and may be why the actinolite breccia have higher gold concentration.
Iron and sulphur combine to form pyrites very prevalent in Havieron ore don’t get fooled when looking at cores you very rarely see the gold.

Breccia is different our first intrusions formed breccia possibly just heat not sulphides. This heat not only cracked the rock into clasts ie small rock shapes and may have moved them slightly, but also drew in mineralisation from the surrounding rocks , concentrating them in the breccia.
Which is why the weaker breccia are around the perimeter.
Later intrusions insert quartz into the cracks of the breccia leaving mineralisation in small veins which is why cemented breccia has more gold and is coloured blue on most sections.
It’s these that have been increasing over time as drill knowledge has displaced the crackle breccia marked yellow on the plans

I hope this explains what you were after, please ask again if not 🙂
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Imageif you look at all the different colours the purple and red areas are the highest concentration of sulphides.

Just look at all the purple right down to the bottom that can’t just suddenly happen in a volcanic intrusion it would have to be fed from somewhere. Expecting more high grade “feed”lower down
Attachments
9CAF85AE-BF59-45E0-816E-C119BF256234.jpeg
ManFromUruguay
Reactions:

Post by ManFromUruguay »

Awesome. So we might potentially have more high grade hot spots yet to appear :D

Really appreciate your feedback Bamps 🙋‍♂️😉