A big higher low in gold - so what is GDX sniffing?

Discussions surrounding Gold, Silver and Copper
Hydrogen
Reactions:

A big higher low in gold - so what is GDX sniffing?

Post by Hydrogen »

Bunch of Lies and FUD over over on ADVFN

But this, my friends... This is truth: Albeit backward looking truth.

GDX_2023-07-04_23-04-45.png

We can ALL see a 'clear as day' what is known as a BHL or big higher low , that's now forming in the GDX chart. This is very characteristic of a bull trend.

And looking at the weekly GDX chart there's a support trend channel going all the way back to 2016 that's fully in play now.

GDX_2023-07-04_23-38-10.png

Gold miners are looking perky in the face of this false' booming economy' narrative and higher rates for longer from Pinocchio Powell...

Check out Gareth Soloway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVe8bbVkdWE discussing gold from 17.00 mins or so. He seems to agree with me.

This tells you that gold miners; despite these difficult fiscal conditions - of multiple rates hikes, globally -and a significant break out in 10Y yields just this past week or so...

... that in the face of all that negative pressure on gold... gold and gold miners are looking well perky and potentially looking ABOUT to break out huge.

IMO a massive break out in miners is literally probably already occurring.

SO what are the miners are sniffing out...?

But As in November 2022 I expect the gold stocks always move just before the gold price..

They have been testing support and turning a corner over the past month.

$2300 gold incoming anyone...? Could well be...
In the end, Truth prevails...
poniexpress
Reactions:

Re: A big higher low in gold - so what is GDX sniffing?

Post by poniexpress »

Hydrogen,
I have never disagreed with your theories about what is happening in the gold/mining markets/sectors and your support details especially in relation to Aim and maybe a wider scenario market wise.
My gut feeling is that all the Crypto pushers worldwide have come to an agreement to screw down all the Gold and other mining sectors in order to try and make gold/mining un-investable with the masses in general.
I think the obvious reason being to try and promote their ailing crypto markets denounce gold/American dollar and try and force Crypto upon us all. Just imagine a battered gold market in that scenario.
A bigger scenario then pure manipulation by a few that is hard to imagine but should not be discounted.
It may explain why all trade details across nearly all players in the gold /mining sectors especially on Aim are pure gobble de guck, why no extra huge shorting organisation has been identified (apart from those notified) and other comparable small or really large manipulators also have not been identified definately.
The likes of Far Eastern/Russian/Chinese/Arab etc all combining to try and enhance their cryptos at the expense of democracy and the Gold and American/dollar.
I accept that the views expressed have no definative supporting detail and come with this warning to readers. The post may be taken down as It contains no supporting facts
I merely am trying to work out the long term end game just to know what is actually happening. I know and I am happy to be decried/admonished etc for talking rubbish or for my possible views.
I would like your opinion Hydrogen- Good bad or whatever.
With regards to GGP I still have absolute faith in the investment and am still very relaxed because of the nature of our win/win case.
GLA.
poniexpress
Reactions:

Re: A big higher low in gold - so what is GDX sniffing?

Post by poniexpress »

Hydrogen,
Great series of posts across the Board. You and Bamps25 have it nailed on.
And I think I can forget minor niggles like end games.
I am sure this will break out big time in GGP's favour so soon.
Well done for both your superb works as always. :D : lol: