Lassonde Curve stage 3

All things Greatland Gold.
ziggy
Reactions:

Lassonde Curve stage 3

Post by ziggy »

Stage 3 is the period when the studies have largely been completed and a production decision is pending. At this time the company will be seeking strategic partners and project funding. Permitting is also underway. Unfortunately a lack of financing or poor permitting efforts will extend the time in Stage 3, which can extend for decades or even perpetuity.
Companies know that investors can move elsewhere at any time, so they will try to address the Stage 2 and Stage 3 doldrums in different ways.
They can:
Find new exploration prospects elsewhere while the engineering work is underway.
Undertake a series of optimization studies on the same project to keep up the news flow.
Continue step out drilling on the same property to expand resources and generate new excitement.
Have management appear regularly on podcasts, webinars, conferences, and keep promoting on LinkedIn, Twitter, and with newsletter writers.
Ideally one would like to stagger multiple prospects at different stages of the Curve. While this makes sense, it also takes a fair bit of funding to do it. It also may bring criticism that the company is losing focus on their flagship project.

It seems we are in the above situation and it is certainly demanding the resilience of patient investors not to fold (such as myself). Hopefully all future decisions to mine are going to be time stamped as per Zoros roadmap.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Re: Lassonde Curve stage 3

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Ziggy. Your post seems bit downhearted. We have a strategic partner, are fully funded to produce 3mt/yr, permits are mostly in hand. Our financing and permitting status is good so no doldrums here. I am confident that our stage 3 on the Lassonde curve is coming to an abrupt end. ATB Speedy
ziggy
Reactions:

Post by ziggy »

Hi Speedymeadie,

No not really just accepting the where we are at this moment in time, and realising SD is doing all the things necessary as mentiond above re LC, to combat the feelings of investors at this point. I 'm averaging around the 14p mark so need the sp to get a bit closer to my average. On the plus side do not require my vested realisation until 18 months time at most but 12 months would be ideal to fulfil my goals. Best.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Ziggy. You will not have to wait that long, of that i am convinced. ATB Speedy