21st September LSE Town Hall with Greatland Gold’s Shaun Day

All things Greatland Gold.
Spondy
Reactions:

21st September LSE Town Hall with Greatland Gold’s Shaun Day

Post by Spondy »

Is this Town Hall announcement for 21st September a massive buy signal? Shaun must be coming here to talk about something. It's on in ten days from now. I expect a significant RNS soon which will lift the SP out of the sixes.

Does anyone agree? Or disagree?
Redirons
Reactions:

Re: 21st September LSE Town Hall with Greatland Gold’s Shaun Day

Post by Redirons »

Hi Spondy - I am hoping that Shaun is cognisant that he cannot release market sensitive information before an RNS is released, BUT maybe just maybe he has cottoned on to “subtle signals” - I hope so and will be delighted if this proves to be the case as it is something we can definitely look out for in the future as well. Fingers crossed and VGLA true Greatlanders!!!
Redirons
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

He did say a while back that (as usual) he would pop over when he was able to get away from the office - to speak to us again @ the Town Hall.
Z
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

It is possible an RNS will be published before the meeting date.

Redirons wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:01 pm Hi Spondy - I am hoping that Shaun is cognisant that he cannot release market sensitive information before an RNS is released, BUT maybe just maybe he has cottoned on to “subtle signals” - I hope so and will be delighted if this proves to be the case as it is something we can definitely look out for in the future as well. Fingers crossed and VGLA true Greatlanders!!!
GGP holder for the longer term.
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

Hi Jecsgpp - I don’t disagree with you - my point was just that he cannot do it the other way round so those coming to the TH will be disappointed if they’re expecting big (market sensitive) announcements.
Redirons
Rotherby
Reactions:

Post by Rotherby »

RedIrons,

You are bang on, sensitive information has to be released to the market otherwise it can be insider trading and Shaun would not breach the rules.

Having said that investors should meet the man, ask him the question you need asking, don't rely on others if you can get there, I would be there but I cannot get as booked to go to Spain @6:30 that morning, I am sure others will give a good account of anything said.

Lets hope there will be RNS's (multiple) with Scally, Juri and RIO Paterson drill results.
With GGP for the long term, for my Children, Grand Children and the Great Grand Children, put simply the Tribe
Spondy
Reactions:

Post by Spondy »

My thoughts on this yesterday evening were that Shaun won't be coming here to tell us that he can't say anything. I know, double negative. My hunch, that's all, is that he knows when the RNSs will be coming out and will be able to talk more freely about what he been working on and progress made.

I would expect that he could talk about the cross listing the conclusion of which seems to be heading beyond the end of September and therefore into the December quarter.

I doubt he'll be able to say anything about Newcrest/Newmont and GGP and any change of ownership of Havieron, Telfer or both.

I saw they were discussing this in a similar thread on LSE this morning. I've just been to see how they're getting on and it's been taken over by predictions of the share price in 12 months. No, I didn't (yawn) bother to read them.
Daverec
Reactions:

Post by Daverec »

Sadly I will not be able to make the Town Hall tomorrow and so I have a spare ticket if anyone need one.
Let me know!
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Bamps and his new friend Rhino
(Not on your Nelly) 🤣
Attachments
b32567bf-70a5-41e6-ae4c-ae591febf555.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Attachments
IMG_5653.jpeg
7b9067b5-7cbe-4c82-869b-7d9fe1766a12.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Imagejust to prove I was on the water 🙂
Attachments
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

Thanks for the images. Watched the valuable afternoon Zoom meeting but couldn't make London in person. I was wondering if you think you learned anything new and relevant through the evening event?

Bamps21 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:52 pm Imagejust to prove I was on the water 🙂
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi jecsggp
I haven’t listened to the webinar questions so I don’t know what was different I will have to read Dips notes.
Quite obvious he’s very keen on Decka and thinks Minyari is small.
The presentation at 6pm is different to the rest in that they want us to be interactive and last Thursday was the first time he managed to complete it. He hadn’t in the passed.
Questions are far more in depth.
Very professional never lets much slip.
Questions about nickel, moly and cobalt came up and about the hoist.
Moly and cobalt may be able to be retrieved and if Ggp own Telfer they would conduct tests to see if any is viable. He’s not sure if NCM would do that.
Nickel is not in the crescent.
A hoist is not planned for the crescent they don’t really know yet what depth to take it down to and it will be taken down to the bottom not halfway up.
Dozens and dozens of targets on the Paterson jv
Loads of other stuff
Nitram wasn’t there he always did a comprehensive summary before.
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

Bamps: Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate a lot of 1 to 1 goes on so it is difficult to pull snippets out. However some of the points you mention are interesting; some close down the thought processes but others only open up more areas of mental speculation - especially as the overall business of GGP gets bigger and broader by the day. Thanks again,

John
Bamps21 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:15 am Hi jecsggp
I haven’t listened to the webinar questions so I don’t know what was different I will have to read Dips notes.
Quite obvious he’s very keen on Decka and thinks Minyari is small.
The presentation at 6pm is different to the rest in that they want us to be interactive and last Thursday was the first time he managed to complete it. He hadn’t in the passed.
Questions are far more in depth.
Very professional never lets much slip.
Questions about nickel, moly and cobalt came up and about the hoist.
Moly and cobalt may be able to be retrieved and if Ggp own Telfer they would conduct tests to see if any is viable. He’s not sure if NCM would do that.
Nickel is not in the crescent.
A hoist is not planned for the crescent they don’t really know yet what depth to take it down to and it will be taken down to the bottom not halfway up.
Dozens and dozens of targets on the Paterson jv
Loads of other stuff
Nitram wasn’t there he always did a comprehensive summary before.