Culpepper more OR Less = Jvetch IMO.... Boring.

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Culpepper more OR Less = Jvetch IMO.... Boring.

Post by Hydrogen »

Identical MO. In my humble boring opinion.

So this Culpepper starts off as they all do... all 'knowledgeable' and 'positive' on GGP. He's polite. He asks engaging questions and has opinions... as any enquiring, genuine and knowledgable investor would...

BUT then.. slowly, surely and suddenly this character dominates the LSE board. First for days, and then for weeks on end.

Turning increasingly and distinctly negative on GGP .... It's subtle, but clear as day.

Out of 100 posts today 25 are his... He scoffs at any reference to GGP Chat (because he cannot control it).

Enquiring mind... yeah right, Dip. But do string him along and ridicule.

So soon as the regulars sniff him, out he the turns all " them against us.." Hilarious... that he's now indirectly targeting me (though our paths have never even crossed ( or have they, JVETCH...? 🤔🤔)

You can smell the stench a mile off...

Most likely IMO a market maker (maybe even working for our mate Beets 😂 ) trying to sow discontent to just fill a massive order... under 8p

The MO is well worn..

Make better use of your time folks...

And read this...

https://www.project-syndicate.org/onpoi ... ni-2022-11

And then buy more gold.

The cowering, panic stricken hedge funds and desperate voices of Old Wall Street, quake and shudder at the damming words of Professor Emeritus of economics, and intellectual scribe, Nouriel Roubini.

I believe his latest work hit the gold market on Friday... and was a single reason why gold moved so hard on Friday - he published new and widely regarded independent research: essentially saying buy gold and sell everything else... NOW.

Here's some background on this guys impact :

Nouriel Roubini is a Turkish-born Iranian-American economist. He is Professor Emeritus (2021-present) and was Professor of Economics (1995-2021) at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and also chairman of Roubini Macro Associates LLC, an economic consultancy firm.

After receiving a BA in political economics at Bocconi University, Milan and a doctorate in international economics at Harvard University, he became an academic at Yale and a visiting researcher/advisor at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Federal Reserve, World Bank, and Bank of Israel. Much of his early research focused on emerging markets. During the administration of President Bill Clinton, he was a senior economist for the Council of Economic Advisers, later moving to the United States Treasury Department as a senior adviser to Timothy Geithner, who was Treasury Secretary under Barack Obama.
Last edited by Hydrogen on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
In the end, Truth prevails...
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Re: Culpepper more OR Less = Jvetch IMO.... Boring.

Post by Hydrogen »

Funny the old dog Kruger is monitoring this site so intensely... ( if it was so irrelevant, why would they even bother...? )

Dont worry pal we get your type. And motive.

And for the avoidance of doubt... I was more than happy to assist Liam in the clarion call for PIS to get out and vote in large numbers... for our company.

1.7bn of them turned out to vote. Only 1 billion more vote than any previous AGM resolution. :lol:

Whatever you want to call it Culpepper: PIs voting in such HUGE numbers reinforced our position and sent a clear message to NCM ...

We will vote and we will determine what happens. ( And it isn't 18p or 22p or 25p for that matter.). Wyloo stepped in for a reason... Megabucks.

Rumour has it, Sandeep's even out buying his stock :lol:

Maybe it's time to do yourselves a favour Sandeep and sing like a GGP canary. Or maybe even buy some GGP too and fast...
davehodge999
Reactions:

Post by davehodge999 »

the boys are out in force over there today.must be after a xmas bonus
Acechaser
Reactions:

Post by Acechaser »

Hydro; rat excrement - I think you are being a little over the top there mate. And I am not sure where you get the "Turning increasingly and distinctly negative on GGP" from. Your interpretation I guess.

But I do not agree with you.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

And so the big trades get filled, at the end of the day..
\Oh yes it's all just a game. Nothing to see here...
The bloody order must be massive

07-Nov-22 16:17:02 7.664 795,600 Unknown* 7.40 7.70 60.97k O
07-Nov-22 16:16:49 7.691 696,150 Unknown* 7.40 7.70 53.54k O

07-Nov-22 16:15:29 7.6197 1,491,750 Unknown* 7.40 7.70 113.67k O

07-Nov-22 16:14:29 7.575 375,000 Buy* 7.40 7.70 28.41k O
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

This is what Cupepper said:
"...Some seem to have hived themselves off over there. Fair enough for their own purposes.
But looking at it, then they come here as well. I guess any revelations will make themselves known.
Last one was when Ncm were going to rig the vote.”..."

And yet Hydro takes it upon himself to assasinate him in public for this very post?
I think it speaks volumes about you Hydro.
You were turfed out of LSE and Telegraph - that speaks volumes to me.

Listen - stay focussed on the task in hand, which is to research GGP for the benefit of others.
Worry not about what others (elsewhere) are saying. Control your urges.

Z
thelearner
Reactions:

Post by thelearner »

Hydrogen - always enjoyed reading your posts - and I must admit like many am lost in a lot of the finer details of the markets - but read this article today - was shared on twitter by Panther Metals COE Darren Hazelwood - found it very interesting - now off to read your link.
https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/blog/d ... y-backstop

I suspect like many have became a little disillusioned with AIM and the markets lately - the SPIVS always win and it's always stacked in their favour. I have continued buying GGP all the way down from 33 and most recent buys just above 8p. Reluctant to convert much more cash to AIM stocks.
Have never bought physical gold - which I accept is probably a mistake.
First GGP Purchase April 2019. Then never stopped. From the lows to the highs to the lows. Staying Long.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Hi TheLearner..

Yes - this was first flagged to me a few years back by Jim Rickards (and presented in a George Gammon video where he suggests that revaluing gold to $50,000 /oz would just about sort out all the US debt problems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpqJ-sFScxA.)

How this revaluation might occur was explained by Willem Middelkoop in a podcast with Tavi Costa (I recall) basically there would be a joint press release from Central Banks on a Sunday night when all markets are closed, that gold will be revalued to $x/oz

Whether that happens is the stuff of pixies and fairies of course - but it’s not improbable now given the comments by the Dutch Cental Bank

However...

We learn this week from the World Gold Council (WGC) that central banks bought 399 tonnes of gold ($20bn) in the third quarter of 2022.

That is the most gold they have bought in any quarter this century. And by quite some margin too. The previous record was 241 tonnes in Q3 2018.

Purchases for the year to September now amount to 673 tonnes, which is more than the total purchases in any full year since 1967. This is significant. In 1967 the London Gold Pool was starting to fall apart in the lead up to the Nixon Shock of 1971.

Now the big question as well as why - which presumably becuase they know something we dont ... is WHO is buying all that gold? - (as some central banks prefer to maintain anonymity:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-twYwB4c8

Central Banks Are Dumping Dollars For GOLD - 55-Year Record Broken!
The gold buying spree is not stopping. We have the biggest whales, central banks, starting to hoard record amounts of gold, even as prices start to come down, even during an economic crisis. But this time, there are big mystery buyers keeping their purchases secret and off the books. If this is true and if a particular country is buying, it is a clear signal that de-dollarization is getting worse.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

I implore LSE readers to read this post of mine from 7 Nov 2022

An optimised professional TROLL. No question, He fooled quite a few... but this past two days were hilarious.

This is why you know that the GGP price at some point HAS to go parabolic / bananas - ( just don't go bananas yourself ) in the meantime. ;-)

They are on borrowed time. They know it... They are begging for a raise to get out...

That gold chart is looking like the parabolic phase has been entered.

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 09.05.21.png

Hydrogen wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:51 pm Identical MO. In my humble boring opinion.

So this Culpepper starts off as they all do... all 'knowledgeable' and 'positive' on GGP. He's polite. He asks engaging questions and has opinions... as any enquiring, genuine and knowledgable investor would...

BUT then.. slowly, surely and suddenly this character dominates the LSE board. First for days, and then for weeks on end.

Turning increasingly and distinctly negative on GGP .... It's subtle, but clear as day.

Out of 100 posts today 25 are his... He scoffs at any reference to GGP Chat (because he cannot control it).

Enquiring mind... yeah right, Dip. But do string him along and ridicule.

So soon as the regulars sniff him, out he the turns all " them against us.." Hilarious... that he's now indirectly targeting me (though our paths have never even crossed ( or have they, JVETCH...? 🤔🤔)

You can smell the stench a mile off...

Most likely IMO a market maker (maybe even working for our mate Beets 😂 ) trying to sow discontent to just fill a massive order... under 8p

The MO is well worn..

Make better use of your time folks...

And read this...

https://www.project-syndicate.org/onpoi ... ni-2022-11

And then buy more gold.

The cowering, panic stricken hedge funds and desperate voices of Old Wall Street, quake and shudder at the damming words of Professor Emeritus of economics, and intellectual scribe, Nouriel Roubini.

I believe his latest work hit the gold market on Friday... and was a single reason why gold moved so hard on Friday - he published new and widely regarded independent research: essentially saying buy gold and sell everything else... NOW.

Here's some background on this guys impact :

Nouriel Roubini is a Turkish-born Iranian-American economist. He is Professor Emeritus (2021-present) and was Professor of Economics (1995-2021) at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and also chairman of Roubini Macro Associates LLC, an economic consultancy firm.

After receiving a BA in political economics at Bocconi University, Milan and a doctorate in international economics at Harvard University, he became an academic at Yale and a visiting researcher/advisor at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Federal Reserve, World Bank, and Bank of Israel. Much of his early research focused on emerging markets. During the administration of President Bill Clinton, he was a senior economist for the Council of Economic Advisers, later moving to the United States Treasury Department as a senior adviser to Timothy Geithner, who was Treasury Secretary under Barack Obama.