Response from GGPChat to Roy Hobbs LSE Post on Shaun Day

All things Greatland Gold.
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Response from GGPChat to Roy Hobbs LSE Post on Shaun Day

Post by RationalAssessor »

So, today there has been a post by Roy Hobbs where he questions what SD has delivered during his tenure.
image.JPG
We now have the opportunity to bring together one or multiple responses to his post here without fear of abuse or censorship. If I could suggest that folks post here whether they agree with Roy or whether they disagree with Roy.

Should you agree with Roy, you may also want to suggest what he should have done or delivered.
Should you disagree, you may want to list those things that he has delivered during his tenure.

Depending on the interest/takeup, we can respond to Roy's question on LSE with a link to the thread here.
Please ensure that you are concise and non-abusive. GGP Chat Rules apply.
Blade1889
Reactions:

Re: Response from GGPChat to Roy Hobbs LSE Post on Shaun Day

Post by Blade1889 »

Not sure I see the point of this. The idea is we moved away from the idiots on there, surely this is just linking the two sites together. Only my opinion but i would much prefer to keep the two totally separate and keep the arguments on LSE for thise who don't mind all the garbage?
Acechaser
Reactions:

Post by Acechaser »

I am with blade on this - Roy is coping it from some on the lSE; let it go RA. He is a waste of space.
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Post by Aiming2please »

I agree keep it separate, it’s the reason I left.
Dot01
Reactions:

Post by Dot01 »

RA why import RoyHobbs?
If you want his input visit LSE
Xeverton1
Reactions:

Post by Xeverton1 »

I wouldn’t give him the time of day or waste your time.
He spouts the same rubbish all the time.
Xe
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Where do you start with what SD has done in the past year ..? Take ggp from Minow wild cat explorer that got very lucky and began the transition into mid cap mid tier globally significant miner…

It’s a big list.

I recall Bamps’ “GGp review of the year 2021”
What a list it was? Even with just one short line per item and it took about 3/4 LSE posts to fit all in.

I’ve saved it actually…
In the end, Truth prevails...
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Hey guys, much like RA I do feel it is important to answer FUD and was my idea that we do this in a separate thread and poor RA is taking the bullet lol. The issue is that after a long period of SP decline there are genuine shareholders who trolls prey on by trying to fan their own fear and anger against them. Of course there are also genuine shareholders who perhaps unfairly blame Shaun for the actual SP decline more so than other issues such as sector sentiment, he does get trolled on twitter nowadays by some.

Perhaps thinking about it, we need to package assessment of risks and fears to address FUD but also genuine concerns in a different manner?

We could start a thread along the lines of A reflection of Shaun's time at GGP etc. to discuss how we feel about his achievements and also counter balance with a bit of what we feel could be done differently if some feel more emphasis on exploration etc. would be useful , and it still serves the same purpose? No reference to old Russell Hobbs post. Also a very good way of relaying ideas and feedback to GGP itself.......
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

GGP Review of 2021 since Shaun Day Arrived :

January 
The share price reached record levels after Newcrest Board approved Early Works funding for Havieron of $146m for 100% of the project.
20th Jan the first 3 holes of Scallywag were released not reaching market expectations the share price declined sharply.
These results however picked out anomalous pathfinder minerals and these indicated to a new target named Teach after results from an AEM survey.
The AEM survey also picked out numerous new targets around the area called Blackhills South, one target named Swan.

21st Jan saw the early construction works commence on the Box cut

28th Jan 
Stunning drill results 
5 drills reported intercepts over 100m in length between 2g/t and 3.6g/t plus copper between 0.27% and 0.6%.

Progress though was being hampered by bad weather and backlog in the assay lab for the core results.

February 
Shaun Day commenced his appointment as CEO on the 8th
Van Eck increased their holding to nearer 6%

A new licence applied for at Canning containing the bulk of a magnetic bullseye anomaly next to a crustal fault similar to Havieron 

Works programme agreed with Newcrest for early exploration works on the Juri joint venture with Newcrest 

March
Drill results were slowed by bad weather and lab delays but still produce 3 intercepts over 100m long over 1.7g/t and up to 0.63% copper

2 licences were applied for at Ernest Giles, one of these was relinquished in 2020 containing the Wishbone target (nothing to do with the other company) which has had extensive survey work completed on it.

April
 Final results from the Scallywag drilling campaign identified further pathfinder elements from the last 4 holes and Architeutis was identified as a new target.
The Juri exploration campaign gets going at Goliath .

End of April saw the latest drill results issued subdued by bad weather and lab delays with only 4 holes reported but 2 from the Northern breccia of over 100m intercepts above 1g/t plus copper between 0.11% and 0.22%. Copper values of 0.5% and 0.6% were found in those intercepts deeper down near the end of the hole.

May
Box cut nearly 90% complete
Shaun Day granted share options

The decline works commence

June
Drilling results still hampered by lab delays but saw the announcement of drill 133 with 85m @11g/t and 108.5m @1.7g/t a stunning result lower down in the SE crescent

July
8th Jul Appointment of CFO
 20th Jul official opening of the Karlajarta Decline.
69m completed 
Contractor moves to 24 hour working
Drilling results - lab delays with results building up
7 drills reported including 136W1 with 201m @0.45g/t

August 
11th Aug Group Mining Engineer appointed Otto Richter

24th Aug
Drilling commences at 100% owned Scallywag licence 
Barbossa West identified as a new target

September 
1st September
 Drilling results at Juri joint venture 
Gold mineralisation encountered on the 1st 4 holes in the campaign 
AEM now due to be carried out
9th September
Havieron drill results including another stunning result from the wedge drill at 133 of 133m @ 7g/t
And drill 141 extending the Eastern breccia 

16th September
Acquired the Pascalle 100% owned tenement 
Acquired the Taunton 100% owned licence and 2 more licence applications at Canning.
Tabletop 1 and 2 look very prospective bullseye features at Canning

October
7th October Notice of PFS release on the 12th
October 12th PFS released
“Outstanding economics delivered from just the first 14Mt of Havieron's South-East Crescent Zone”
“ Greatland forecasted to become the 2nd lowest cost gold company globally”
“ Starter Mine carries the full project capex and provides a launch pad for early cashflow and long-term growth”
“ Low upfront capital, Greatland share US$73m”
“ Outstanding low-cost operations, AISC US$643/oz2,4 with further opportunity to reduce”
“ Internal Rate of Return 27% (real IRR, after tax)”
“ Payback 3.0 yrs”
“High Grade 4.58g/t Au Eq”
“ 17% of revenues estimated to be generated from copper production”
“ Concurrent studies underway to assess production rates greater than 3Mtpa”
And on and on and on :))

October 18th
Winner of the 2021 Commodity Discovery Award

October 19th
Juri jv advances to stage 2
“ Total investment could increase from A$3m to A$20m significantly expanding the exploration programme following a successful initial 2021 drill campaign”
“ This additional investment enables Greatland to expand and accelerate the 2022 Juri exploration programme without the need to self-fund this activity. Furthermore, this commitment is evidence of the strength of our relationship with Newcrest and our mutual belief in our partnership to undercover further deposits in the highly prospective Paterson region.”

28th October 
Havieron Drilling update
“ Havieron continues to improve with the best gram-metre intercept to date at 120.4m @ 10.0g/t Au & 0.66% Cu (HAD117W6)”

November 

3rd November “ Havieron lookalike targets identified in new Canning and Paterson South tenements”

“Two key targets with coincident bullseye magnetic and gravity features have been identified”

“Greatland will now prioritise these targets for follow-up exploration activity”
“ The Paterson South Target One comprises a strong gravity and near coincident magnetic anomaly”
“The Canning application Target Two comprises a strong coincident gravity and magnetic anomaly”
“Both targets are analogous to the magnetic and gravity anomaly associated with the Havieron gold-copper deposit, and follow-up exploration is warranted.”
Next steps are to confirm the historical gravity data and remodel the gravity and magnetic data, with the aim of targeting drill holes for one or both targets”
These look like Tabletop 1 and 2 very exciting prospects, potential tier ones in my view, great historical report with great graphics. All I can say here is looks very promising.

18th November 
Proposed placing

19th November 
Result of upside fundraise
“ Following strong demand in the bookbuild, the total gross proceeds from the Fundraise has increased from the minimum amount of approximately US$10 million to approximately US$16 million (£11.9 million). ”

December 
1st December 
“ the Company issued 82,000,000 new Ordinary Shares for a total consideration of £11,890,000.”
“ The Company's new issued share capital comprises 4,046,547,171 ordinary shares. ”

9th December
Drilling update
“ Potential for a significant upgrade of the Inferred Mineral Resource to an Indicated Mineral Resource”
“ Growth Drilling over 250m below the extent of the Mineral Resource continues to return high grade results”
“ All drill programmes now focused on growth including commencing testing of new additional geophysical targets 2km outside of the Havieron system (Havieron North and Zipa)”
“ The Havieron joint venture has now completed a total of 219,561m of drilling from 266 holes, with all the latest completed holes continuing to intersect mineralisation, and 19 reporting significant mineralisation”
Drill 86W4 our deepest hole
“ Drilling to test geophysical targets outside of the known Havieron system have commenced at Havieron North, and Zipa”
Decline advanced to 245m
Vent shaft due to start late December 
Approvals for blind boring underway
21st December 
“ Newcrest has issued a notice to Greatland informing it that Newcrest would like to begin the process under the joint venture agreement to seek to agree the option exercise price in the period to mid-February 2022.”
23rd December
Results of the Juri jv campaign 
“ With Newcrest moving to Stage 2 funding of the Juri JV programme and Greatland continuing in the role as Manager, we are well positioned to integrate the new data into our models, refine our Juri JV targets and capitalise on this opportunity in 2022, delivering the potential to increase value for our shareholders."

28th December 
The highlight “Brew with Bottle “ Bamps bamping again :))

https://youtu.be/h4394_Qw3xU

Happy New Year everyone :))
In the end, Truth prevails...
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi Hydro
Forgot I did that, good wan it 🤣
My favourite got to be Brew with Bottle and that’s a fact.
Oops that’s ramping 🤣🤣
P.I.Joe
Reactions:

Post by P.I.Joe »

RA, You seem to have an obsession with the LSE board.
I joined here to move away from what you want mirrored here, imo a futile exercise. Let posts over there be, or go back there and address them there.
I don't understand this infatuation with the very reason we moved away. LSE is there for anyone who cares to look, but please don't brings posts from there to here, or there is no point having GGPchat.
"We have gold because we cannot trust governments."
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

Hi Joe, absolutely no obsession with that place. Just a keen desire to ensure that FUD does not go unchallenged.

This thread was initiated out of another where it appeared that there was a potential case to challenge some of the LSE FUD in here and then respond - in order to try to ensure that the FUD was not unchallenged.

I selected one post from there and it is very clear from the responses here that the appetite for a communal response is not there - I'm fine with that. As it happens, it appears that Bamps has responded with a repeat of a post he made there earlier in the year. So job done.

That said, I shall take heed of the responses from those whose opinions I respect and leave it there.

I shall also suggest to admin that this thread now be locked so that this exercise can disappear into history - there are a couple of other threads which may keep the general LSE debate alive however - one of which was started by yourself this morning.

ATB RA