LSE board

All things Greatland Gold.
P.I.Joe
Reactions:

LSE board

Post by P.I.Joe »

It seems that some are having difficulty letting go of the LSE board. This new platform here is imaginative, creative, full of fun things and very modern.

If you want the LSE format then that's fine, but please do it there. There are those that move on and those that don't, a vast majority wanted what we now have here, not that Chinese style censorship and disregard for true investors and plagued by the unclean.
Embrace what you have here and pay no concern to those left behind.
Lets avoid cross infection of this board, leave the virus that resides on the board there. If not, then I fear some may leave here, not what the original concept was.

GGP is history in plain sight, don't lose sight of that, we have enough going on with GGP that we need not keep repeating the infected forum.
So much news due, so much potential, earth defying colossus of a gold deposit emerging right before us and sadly, some want to continue with the old. I say out with the old and in with the new.
GLA
"We have gold because we cannot trust governments."
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: LSE board

Post by Costa »

We definitely want the community to embrace what we have here. We also want them to engage in conversation, discussion and debate.

Our doors are open and our window blinds not closed. We are transparent! They can join here...

We do not discriminate here and some of the posts over there about us here are simply not true. But that's what those guys do and they do make themselves look rather stupid in doing so. They post mis truth, talk about it amongst themselves as if its truth. They are old, antiquated, obsolete and not important to our work here so i kind of agree PI Joe. But at the same time given the spirit of this place we will not tell people what to think or post. But we do have rules and a spirit of community here.

It's why they will not join and contribute to this place. They are scared and know they cannot get away with the same level of disingenuousness...They will be 'away from home' so to speak.

Shame really what the other place has become...It is a sad remnant of what it once was.

We built it and they are coming!
Gelli Aur
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

I do not care for witch hunts Joe, - but if someone is actively trying to spread misinformation, and another wishes to stop it, but wants to seek clarification on a point or two. I will not be stopping them from finding the right answers.

On the other hand, what if a new investor over there comes across some new information/discussion point none of us had yet thought about.
Do we not discuss it because it was on another site.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Bottle Rocket - Liam wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:52 am I do not care for witch hunts Joe, - but if someone is actively trying to spread misinformation, and another wishes to stop it, but wants to seek clarification on a point or two. I will not be stopping them from finding the right answers.

On the other hand, what if a new investor over there comes across some new information/discussion point none of us had yet thought about.
Do we not discuss it because it was on another site.
If we think of all of the various chat forums (this one, LSE, Reddit, Discord, Bluestack etc.) and social media sites as a Multiverse, it is important to understand that many investors are reading about GGP from one or some of these. We don't want to become some insular community that is not able to critique our investment from all angles, including the ugly such as exploring issues and challenges in a mature and logical manner.

As such, I do think it will be good practice to explore not only positives but potential issues raised here and elsewhere. For instance Shaun does get trolled on Twitter and not always from obvious trolls but actual genuine shareholders just worried about their capital. I'd argue rather immature to take to twitter and better to perhaps email/call the company but that is another matter!

Personally, I feel the best way to approach such things is if some of us are aware of a trending issue or indeed something that is doing the rounds such as a misunderstanding of the NCM loan agreement, either purposeful or genuine then someone starts a thread on this site about the topic where it can be debated, challenged and explored.

What we don't want to do is become a football fan club forum. I think we have a great set of rules for the forum to guide such discussion and of course no doubt over time it may be tweaked as we collectively experiment and evolve.
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Lawsy75
Reactions:

Post by Lawsy75 »

Apologies, I couldn't help but engage with a couple on there this morning. But there are still a number of impressionable people on there and it would be sad to see them jump ship at 17p because some idiot (or two) are pushing an agenda.
College Yard
Reactions:

Post by College Yard »

Dip Sard wrote: "Personally, I feel the best way to approach such things is if some of us are aware of a trending issue or indeed something that is doing the rounds such as a misunderstanding of the NCM loan agreement, either purposeful or genuine then someone starts a thread on this site about the topic where it can be debated, challenged and explored."

Absolutely. The bickering on the lSE board doesn't look good.