Scally....

All things Greatland Gold.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Re: Scally....

Post by Valleyboy13 »

Anyway, thanks to Paddy we know they are drilling now.

Its appeased my impatient instincts...
Blade1889
Reactions:

Post by Blade1889 »

Hi all, very quiet poster but avid reader and well done to all involved in this site.

I totally get the need for quality assurance around posts but I feel that the OP has been hammered on this one. If the posts have to be of such high standards then surely all that will happen is people will be scared to express. I don't have the time to run anything I want to say through the lawyers before posting and so will probably keep schtum.

GLA
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

To be fair to VB, it's possible that the mention of April drilling at Scallywag was from the 'Proactive Forum Q&A - 17 Feb 2022', where Shaun Day mentioned that, "...we’re re-mobilising rigs for the start of the June Quarter, so April onwards we’ll get more material coming out.."

Nevertheless, even if it was, I still can't see how that has had any major, if even minor effect, on the share price, IMHO.
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
thelearner
Reactions:

Post by thelearner »

Valleyboy13 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:14 pm Anyway, thanks to Paddy we know they are drilling now.

Its appeased my impatient instincts...
We are not drilling yet - Paddy has spotted on the satellite image that the pads for the rigs look like they are being prepared. Hopefully drilling planned and imminent
First GGP Purchase April 2019. Then never stopped. From the lows to the highs to the lows. Staying Long.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Blade1889 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:16 pm Hi all, very quiet poster but avid reader and well done to all involved in this site.

I totally get the need for quality assurance around posts but I feel that the OP has been hammered on this one. If the posts have to be of such high standards then surely all that will happen is people will be scared to express. I don't have the time to run anything I want to say through the lawyers before posting and so will probably keep schtum.

GLA
It is an interesting thought, but a little more thought about the question would have led to an instant answer. - Am I being overly sensitive, - Well yes, highly likely, it is who I am, and I am keen for this to work so won't be ignoring posts that raise an eyebrow and catch my attention in an attempt to keep the board as Fud, and Ramp free as I can. The Op having registered Moments before, I am afraid did just that.

I have run the telegram group now for over 18 months, and I would hope with similar standards, the opposite of people not posting because they are afraid of rebuke has happened. People know they can ask questions because the people answering them have an understanding of what is going on and have grown a (largely) friendly environment, and the quality of chatter is really good, but having re-read this thread three times, I still stand by my original posts - If the OP wanted to know if we had started drilling Scally yet, why not ask, simply; "Have we started drilling Scally, I remember something being said earlier this year. ?"

That said, having challenged the OP for proof of something that was stated as a fact, there was just a restatement of an unfounded concern still with no proof. If the OP had provided proof or said that he "believed", then there would have not been the lengthy debate and we would have moved on.
Suggest we put this down to growing pains, folks need to be able to stand behind statements which are presented as fact and admins possibly need to be less sensitive - That I will not deny.

All the best, and I hope this clarifies this board's position of "Think before you post".
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
JerryS
Reactions:

Post by JerryS »

Valleyboy, part of the delay was due to some unseasonal late rains that disrupted getting kit on site. My understanding is that they will be drilling in July, but I also understand that lab delays have not got any better.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

About time too!..

Great stuff... Let's have a couple of Had 5s please guys
lebugue-addick
Reactions:

Post by lebugue-addick »

I would settle for another HAD117W6 which returned 120.4m @ 10g/t Au & 0.66% Cu from 764.6m! This was the best gram metre intercept drilled to date at Havieron - as at 28 October 2021
"If I said you had a beautiful ore body would you hold it against me?" :lol:
kjh511857
Reactions:

Post by kjh511857 »

Why is it not acceptable to politely say something not deemed positive. This share has been battered and I would say is even toxic to investors at the moment. It is being battered again right now. Does it change the fundamentals - no, but that doesn’t make the share attractive else why hasn’t the cavalry arrived to create a short squeeze?
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

Not sure what you're referring to kjh? I'm pretty sure that most users here are ready and willing to hear negative posts......as long as they are caveated appropriately.
If they include something stated as fact, the poster should include the proof. On the other hand, if they include an opinion, then simply say it is an opinion.
Just remember that most here are invested so you should be prepared for a healthy but considered and polite debate.
Go ahead, try it, but if it is not about Scally, I would suggest you open a new topic.
ATB RA
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

There shouldn't be such a drama about a long term holder bringing up something that maybe relevant to the share price.... I may have confused on what podcast shaun mentioned drilling in April, but he said it.

Its now July so bringing it up as a factor in market perception of us shouldn't cause such a overly sensitive response from some. Anyway, looks like they have cleared things to drill a decent amount of holes so all good.

Lets forget the whole conversation.
VC