Callum Baxter Has Left Greatland Gold?

All things Greatland Gold.
Baldur
Reactions:

Re: Callum Baxter Has Left Greatland Gold?

Post by Baldur »

I find it bizarre that people weren't aware of him leaving post in August of last year, it's in the RNS. Been no mention of him leaving the advisory board but then again I guess they don't need to make a mention and it was probably a token gesture anyway. Either way it makes absolutely no odds I would have thought.
Gadbury
Reactions:

Post by Gadbury »

There's a big difference between Callum leaving a position within the company and leaving the company altogether. The RNS from months back was about a changes of responsibilities within the company structure.

Shaun has confirmed Callum took a 'step back' a couple of months ago, but is always welcome in the office as a friendly face. Basically, he's left Greatland Gold but they're not using those words... The technical committee is no more but everyone apart from Callum is active 'in some shape or form'.

Not sure what to think of that, other than Callum is still invested and perhaps fancies chilling out - he's set for life. Don't like the way it's quietly happened.
Baldur
Reactions:

Post by Baldur »

Gadbury wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:39 pm There's a big difference between Callum leaving a position within the company and leaving the company altogether. The RNS from months back was about a changes of responsibilities within the company structure.

Shaun has confirmed Callum took a 'step back' a couple of months ago, but is always welcome in the office as a friendly face. Basically, he's left Greatland Gold but they're not using those words... The technical committee is no more but everyone apart from Callum is active 'in some shape or form'.

Not sure what to think of that, other than Callum is still invested and perhaps fancies chilling out - he's set for life. Don't like the way it's quietly happened.
Maybe he's retired, maybe he has stuff going on with his family - It's of no relevance really.
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

Thats a yes then CB has left the building.

i think SD was (not) trying to say we needed to get rid of the old raw BoD and make room for a more sophisticated team going fwd in preparation to deal seriously with NCM going fwd.

Callum will always be the co-founder of GGP.

Z
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

Hi Zoros - I agree - I think Shaun was at pains to emphasise that GGP still keeps in touch with CB and that he is a friend of GGP and welcome to come in anytime and chat. Part of me wonders whether CB’s expertise in finding Hav type deposits is now lacking, but in truth with the Juri JV plus all our other 100% tenements in play to explore and develop, chances are we ripe for some new exploration geniuses to prove their worth akin to what CB has already achieved. We know Hav is the find of a lifetime, so now over to our new team to find theirs!!! I wish CB (and GH for that matter) every success in whatever they do next and of course, massive riches from their GGP shareholdings soon!!!
Redirons