History has shown this
See the chart

Chart credit: Northstarbadcharts
Call me Chap
_J_C_
Reactions:

Re: What Gold does after making cups in the chart

Post by _J_C_ »

Will be interesting to see what the price of gold does with the recent sanctions on Russian gold.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodi ... 022-06-26/
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Interesting discussion on Kitco.

youtu.be/-GTOmRu4KEk
Gelli Aur
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. I replied to a poster on here asking my thoughts on Russian gold being sanctioned and the effects on the POG, Silly me, i cant seem to find the post so i will repeat it here. The effect on the POG will be next to zero in the short to medium time. The reason for this assumption is that the west has not received any Russian gold for months. The Russian central bank will buy most of the gold produced in Russia and the rest will easily absorbed by China and India.This is just another own goal and will just push control of the gold market away from London and into the Shanghai physical exchange. This is not the best outcome but yards better than the corrupted gold market we have now. I have said it before and will say it again the cost of this bent market to the gold miners and investors is many many billions $s. The long term effect of the sanction will be huge as the manipulators become irrelevant and gold finds its true value. The producers need to get together and feed the refiners direct and form their own market, if not control will be in Chinese hands. ATB Speedy