Scally.... (business opportunities and constraints) - Split Topic.

All things Greatland Gold.
Itsa10bag
Reactions:

Scally.... (business opportunities and constraints) - Split Topic.

Post by Itsa10bag »

Split topic - Follow on from "Scally" - Liam
viewtopic.php?p=611#p611

Some very detailed stuff ........ some posts harking back to earlier comms and who said what and when.
It may indeed be important to establish context with who said what and when.

But imo it is much more important to discuss
the business opportunities and constraints our Company is currently experiencing.

Our over ridding risk presently is the option over hang. It's resolution is paramount and all other activities must be subordinated.
A Feb date for completion was declared and expected. Part of that expectation held by NCM (inmho) was a quick roll over by GGP taking a dirt cheep price. No disrespect but I "think" NCM believed GGP BOD wanted a quick profit no matter the assets.
So April 22 for drilling to begin was appropriate scheduling.

You know the rest .... the option price is contested and GGP want value.

To open our treasury before we have a fair deal would creat a risk of GGP running low on funds and needing a cash call. That would make us an even weaker seller and vulnerable in current markets to a TO at a very very low price.
Not what I want.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Scally.... (business opportunities and constraints) - Split Topic.

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

-NB; There is Plenty to discuss from this, but the drilling Season does not start till April - (I think) the drills we are likely to be using are on the ARV, grounds and will be released to us when we are finished. (i could be wrong) - But is the reverse of what happened in 2021.

I split the topic, (1) because I was not sure what it did, and 2) the above post drifted away from the original topic that has now been answered.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
William Law
Reactions:

Post by William Law »

The 5% determination was always going to go to arbitration in my view. No surprises on that one.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

It hasn’t yet. - it’s gone to an independent valuer.
Liam.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

My biggest concern with this site is the topic headers don’t relate to the posts being offered.
I can’t keep up with the threads.
Can’t people post using the right header.
What has the 5% to do with business opportunities at Scally or have I read that wrong.
Business opportunities at Scallywag should be something like having a joint venture with a solar company and covering the licence with solar panels and selling the power to NCM or producing hydrogen like Fortesque and Rio are doing
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Bamps21 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:05 am My biggest concern with this site is the topic headers don’t relate to the posts being offered.
I can’t keep up with the threads.
Can’t people post using the right header.
What has the 5% to do with business opportunities at Scally or have I read that wrong.
Business opportunities at Scallywag should be something like having a joint venture with a solar company and covering the licence with solar panels and selling the power to NCM or producing hydrogen like Fortesque and Rio are doing
That was on me, - It was the first time I had taken a post out of a topic, to stop it from becoming a "hijacked thread".

This is a new topic to discuss the (new) OP's post but I wanted to show where I had originally lifted it from to be transparent. - ( I am having teething issues too! ;) ;) ;) )
Liam
Liam.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

I can see that Liam.
Keep your chin up