Top banner

Have an idea that will benefit the community post it here for the Dev team to consider.
rubic
Reactions:

Top banner

Post by rubic »

Love this feature and the website. Please consider adding the silver price too
strudel
Reactions:

Re: Top banner

Post by strudel »

Ticker suggestions: Northstar (medium sized Ozzie Au co where we aim to be in a year or three), immediate geographical neighbours Artemis, and any others who match these same criteria?
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Duly noted, - I'll pop it into our Dev chat, and will have a discussion about it.

Thanks for feeding back to us Strudel!
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

And while I think of it how's about US $ versus British £ and US $ versus Ozzie $ exchange rates?
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....
Proudindigo
Reactions:

Post by Proudindigo »

Great touch, much appreciated.
Mremc2
Reactions:

Post by Mremc2 »

Hi Liam and the development team. Many thanks for setting up this site. I am retired and like to log on to this site daily using my laptop.

As the number of headings and topics increase where does one look for the most up to date postings without having to trawl through all the subjects? It would be nice to have a 'second top banner' showing the most up to date subject and poster or even say the lastest three subjects and postings on a rolling basis. I hope such a request would not involve an incredible amount of computer programing.
Chris_On_GGPChat
Reactions:

Post by Chris_On_GGPChat »

I use the "unread Posts" option from the menu (three horizontal lines) near top of screen.
Also set my profile to sort posts newest first, info here https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=187
Mremc2
Reactions:

Post by Mremc2 »

@Chris top tips. Very helpful to me thanks. Mremc.

Still feel my request worth consideration but if not I hope that your two tips appear prominently for benefit of new and existing members. How many new and existing members will know about the functions within the three horizontal lines and they do make using the site easier.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

There is a whole section called "how to" which features these items in the reference Library.

viewforum.php?f=69

Unfortunately with the way our boards are set up, we are limited to the scope of the board builders. if this proves popular and successful, it may be worthy of a fuller investment,

meanwhile, you can also use the new posts feature.

https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/search.php?search_id=newposts
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!: