A huge project

E45/4928 (NCM JV - Juri)
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: A huge project

Post by Bamps21 »

881f04cf-336c-4876-8012-76b0845068c6.jpeg
The cover looks full of aluminium and Mg but this is quite common in shales and clays. If you expand the drill log pic on the left of each drill their is a light blue strata which is Proterozoic shales.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

IMG_5913.jpeg
Looks like the line of wildcat drills followed a line of gravity positions where the surveys were located.
ERC014 is positioned in the approx centre of the in soil anomaly survey shown in red dotted area
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

IMG_5919.jpeg
This is some of the drill logs
This is mainly in the cover sequence
Notice the high levels of Aluminium, Mg and potassium
This is normal though for shales and here we have Proterozoic shales
IMG_5388.jpeg
The top strata at EG is Quarternary sands.
The Proterozoic shales are so far back in time they are way beyond the bottom of this timeline.
Havieron cover is the Permian about halfway down.
Havieron formation about 635m years ago.
EG archean rocks are about 3bn years ago and are the oldest known rocks globally.
That is significant mineral wise as before this when the earth was forming the molten iron drew most of the other minerals to the core. Volcanic activity at that time was very active and this brought about the formation of the Archean rocks bringing these minerals back up to the crust
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

Hi Bamps,
Hope you are keeping fine.
I have been studying this thread and related RNS's as best I can as we are currently re-drilling Meadows etc.
One thing that has confused me is that in the 27th Sept 2018 update it states that drilling at Meadows has been completed and that assay results were expected in about 4 weeks time. I have tried finding an RNS which gives these results with no success.
In your opinion is there a small set of Meadows drill results that were never published?
I appreciate that I may have misunderstood the Meadows RNS or drilling programme around that time and accept the fact that the exploration focus had moved on mainly to Havieron.
My intention was to try and get an indication of what the current Meadows drilling was likely to report soon.
All the best.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi Poniexpress
There are no results published in an RNS.
The one I put on here that’s not clear came from the dmirs government site.
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

Hi Bamps,
Thanks for the clarification.
Not long to wait now !