Artemis Start Drilling Next Door.

All things Greatland Gold.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Artemis Start Drilling Next Door.

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Artemis Resources Limited (“Artemis” or “the Company”) (ASX:ARV AIM:ARV, Frankfurt: ATY, US OTCQB: ARTTF) is pleased to provide an update on its 100%-owned Paterson Central Gold and Copper Project in the Paterson Province in the West Pilbara regions of Western Australia.

https://artemisresources.com.au/investors/

Images are from the .pdf found in the above link.

and, what a pair of beauties they are!!
Screenshot 2022-07-07 010604.png
Screenshot 2022-07-07 010524.png
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
strudel
Reactions:

Re: Artemis Start Drilling Next Door.

Post by strudel »

Very pretty, indeed.....and there are more if you follow the handy link.

Not so pretty is the text....

Two of the Atlas/Apollo proposed drill locations don't have heritage clearance yet. And the cost of this ~10,000m drill campaign is Oz$3M, which is quarter of the company's current cash, which seems to include Juno & Voyager (the hard to get to locations) plus Enterprise (x3) on our southern border plus two holes at an additional target Vidiian further south. I have no idea why they have planned the 3rd of the Enterprise holes, looks like a random throw of the dice to my non-geological eye. And Vidiian.... Who knows, it's starting out in life as a very bad Scrabble hand.

I shall muse on the delights of having Newcrest pay for everything for the 24x7 drilling by half a dozen rigs continuously for the last three+ years at HAV.... And smile.
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

Some research today on this from WH Ireland Capital Markets, which makes some interesting comments re Havieron:

"...Havieron is currently under development (Newcrest and Greatland Gold) and is perhaps one of the most significant Cu-Au discoveries in Australia this century in our opinion. While the licences end, the geology doesn’t, and several of the key geological features found at Havieron run through or into the Patterson Central licence...."

"...Drilling is finally underway at Patterson Central which we view as a highimpact project and one where the company is drilling close to new, and large discoveries...In our view any drill hole intersection at Patterson should generate market interest and drive value appreciation."
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

strudel wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:39 amplus two holes at an additional target Vidiian further south. I have no idea why they have planned the 3rd of the Enterprise holes, looks like a random throw of the dice to my non-geological eye. And Vidiian....
When I interviewed AC, he said enterprise excited him the most on that land.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Bottle Rocket - Liam wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:21 am
strudel wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:39 amplus two holes at an additional target Vidiian further south. I have no idea why they have planned the 3rd of the Enterprise holes, looks like a random throw of the dice to my non-geological eye. And Vidiian....
When I interviewed AC, he said enterprise excited him the most on that land.
Link to the notes for that interview :-)
https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=86
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

Is Enterprise his 3rd prize?
1st would've been Apollo/Atlas but heritage ki-boshes that at the mo.
2nd would be Juno and/or Voyager but the pesky sand dunes make that tricky.
Enterprise is therefore the one he has to talk up....

WH Ireland seem to be talking up in a nearology fashion too ... Although they do justice to HAV and its scale.
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....