It’s Getting Ugly Everywhere in the Markets; Looking for Recapitulation Says Brent Cook

Will it affect the commodities? Discuss it here.
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

It’s Getting Ugly Everywhere in the Markets; Looking for Recapitulation Says Brent Cook

Post by DipSard »

It's ugly everywhere for the miners, "and I'm looking for a recapitulation later this year," says Brent Cook, Founder and Senior Advisor of Exploration Insights. He tells our Daniela Cambone that, "whatever happens to the majors mining market happens to the minors mining market as well." Cook discusses the successful tactics he uses when identifying promising exploration projects, suggesting that miners today, "are not doing enough to find deposits organically, and it's not all about geology." Cook concludes by telling investors to, "wait for the perfect pitch, and hope is not a very good investment philosophy," underscoring the importance of timing when investing in the miners.

00:00 Overall sentiment about the mining sector
3:48 When will mining stocks decouple from the S&P trend?
4:37 Criteria of selecting a "good" company
7:04 Top 3 U.S. mining spots
8:17 How can investors figure out jurisdictions?
9:17 Investment opportunities outside gold/copper/nickel
11:00 Will we see more M&A activity within the sector?
12:00 Tips on investing in the space
13:20 Where is the greatest opportunity?
14:01 Final thoughts on investing

youtu.be/hPOOJHvG0so
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: It’s Getting Ugly Everywhere in the Markets; Looking for Recapitulation Says Brent Cook

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

I enjoyed this one, - I think its becuase I realised the wait is nearly over for the wider Macro to play out
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: It’s Getting Ugly Everywhere in the Markets; Looking for Recapitulation Says Brent Cook

Post by Costa »

A good watch that.

Like the point he was making about the story not working... looking at the continuing results that do live up to expectations so to speak.

That has not happened here! In fact, the opposite...

He finished with the word 'patience' !

Thats something many have and continue to show here and has hard as this as been at times...time is ticking by and we get closer to hopefully that being rewarded for us all.

GLA
Gelli Aur