Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Meet the real BottleRocket (Liam) Sunday 11 September - 2pm onwards - Stroud

Meet-up details and chats for the Stroud Meet-ups. -Opens In July
Forum rules
Rules of this room are to be determined by the Mod
The Doors
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Meet the real BottleRocket (Liam) Sunday 11 September - 2pm onwards - Stroud

Post by The Doors »

Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Meet the real BottleRocket (Liam)
Sunday 11 September - 2pm onwards - Stroud

Very happy to share the news that Liam is joining GGP investors for a Sunday afternoon gathering. We should have the next set of GGP results by then and with all the positive stuff going on with the company we have lots to talk about, and with Liam we have someone with a direct line to the Greatland boss.

The meeting is on Sunday 11 September at the Fromebridge Mill pub, Fromebridge Lane, Whitminster, GL2 7PB. It’s easy by car. Take the exit for M5 Stroud Junction 13 and it’s about 3 minutes from the motorway exit. It’s handy for those in the south Mids, Bristol, S Wales,

Plan is :
Arrive whenever you want and grab a drink, have a natter. We have a private room to avoid the busy Sunday lunch trade. It’s designed to be a fluid and friendly get-together. Beer and food available to buy of course - it’s a pub !

Please confirm if you’re coming , and with whom, by replying only by e mail so I can keep track. I’ll only get to e mails a couple of times a day so don’t be concerned if you don’t get an instant acknowledgement.

TheDoors2022@outlook.com

NB if you say you are coming on the chat board I will miss it ! Please use the e mail :) all identities remain confidential.

Thanks
The Doors
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Meet the real BottleRocket (Liam) Sunday 11 September - 2pm onwards - Stroud

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Very excited to be attending my first shareholder meeting! Thanks for organising The Doors!! :D
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
The Doors
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Re: Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Meet the real BottleRocket (Liam) Sunday 11 September - 2pm onwards - Stroud

Post by The Doors »

Well we open our Doors to you all !