Happy Retiree!

All things Greatland Gold.
Dunposting167
Reactions:

Happy Retiree!

Post by Dunposting167 »

:) Well having joined this group back in June, I have only just returned home after a super break. Spent most of my quiet time last night reading and catching up. So pleased with where this share is right now and by the sounds of things, the future is looking a lot more positive into 2024/5. Still under water, however I think the grandchildren will be ok in the not to distant future. A question to the experts on this forum, do you think it would be worth taking some profits if we hit the 50p mark. Might be trivial to some but not for kin going forward. Having cross referenced the old LSE chat with this forum, I believe this hits the mark. Well done to those who set it up. Thanks and have a great weekend
_J_C_
Reactions:

Re: Happy Retiree!

Post by _J_C_ »

Congratulations on your retirement!

Unfortunately and I do not want to be a party pooper, but that will be solely down to you and your investment thesis to decide. This (the forum) is not the place for financial advice.

I look forward to the share price surpassing previous all time highs; Will be a tough, but nice decision for some.
Dunposting167
Reactions:

Post by Dunposting167 »

Thanks, we are not really experts in the field of shares, GGP was recommended to us from family and friends. I believe purely from reading and listening ( especially to SD previous interviews) that GGP have the ability to maybe go it alone in the long term. Hav is nice and even if Taken over the longer term with other areas is exiting. For us personally at 50p or above would mean a lot thanks again.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Happy. This is not advice but a lot of good traders would have a target set and take a chunk of stock off and leave the rest as a free bet. In the end the decision is yours and yours only. ATB Speedy