trying to stifle the SP rise this morning

The posts that are removed from the forum, end up here for all to see.
badgerbeard
Reactions:

trying to stifle the SP rise this morning

Post by badgerbeard »

Same old tactic of quick large sells being deployed this morning from the onset.
Can they keep a lid on it, we do hope not.

27-Jul-22 08:05:51 12.302 150,000 Sell* 12.30 12.50 18.45k O

27-Jul-22 08:05:48 12.325 150,000 Sell* 12.30 12.50 18.49k O
27-Jul-22 08:05:45 12.302 300,000 Sell* 12.30 12.50 36.91k O

27-Jul-22 08:04:46 12.32 100,000 Sell* 12.20 12.50 12.32k O
27-Jul-22 08:04:46 12.32 100,000 Sell* 12.20 12.50 12.32k
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: trying to stifle the SP rise this morning

Post by Costa »

It's the skirmish expected in the early rounds.

But it could be the shoe is on other foot...A switch so to speak... Whereas previously they were in front dragging it down...they are still in front but buys are taking what they are dropping now so perhaps we have a rope a dope moment! Like a fish.. are they getting reeled in closer to their gotcha moment and its too late?

As you know ive and one or two others have been tracking this for a long time and we have a new source of information. Not saying anything more on that other than to say it's quite revealing.

Also thought it was quite telling that they are trying to reform the little boy band on LsE. Particularly the duo of toothless and more lies...
Gelli Aur
badgerbeard
Reactions:

Post by badgerbeard »

It's always interesting with our SP, this morning you could see it a nice ticking up of the price starting and then bang in they come with the short(excuse the pun) sharp tactic of the quick large sells again .

I must admit with everything that has been announced of late and what else could be going on with GGP, I am really surprised that the shorters have pushed their luck this far.
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

It could be the "shorters" are agonizing whether to close their really profitable short or are tempted by greed. A bit like many of us near the GGP peak hovered over the sell button or eventually decided to hold partly due to greed but also because the case was so good. If they get it wrong which is likely they may face maybe 12-18 months of turmoil with SD at the helm. Add to that the possibility that different moves are afoot which may affect their positions. At least I feel secure that in the end we will win given the de-risked nature of our investment and the ongoing uplifts that are coming.
GLA LTH's.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

These guys will have no issue double dealing, pointing and sliding the knife into the back of their trade enemies and even their own crew. Thats the circular firing squad, right?

On the other place they only ever talk about just JPM. Why, its like a complete ignorance to the actual picture being painted...

Its a simple exercise... If JPM are at 0.5% (and up to a tolerance of another 0.099% then) which equates to 20.3m (and up to 24.3m) who do those guys (on the other place) think have the other millions (Yes, many many millions) of shares currently short are coming from? Is it staring them in the face?

Mwah.
Gelli Aur
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

We are in the JPM zone now too. - We are around the price they crossed the threshold at.
photo_2022-07-27_10-54-40.jpg
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:55 am As you know ive and one or two others have been tracking this for a long time and we have a new source of information. Not saying anything more on that other than to say it's quite revealing.
Been tracking what, please? Will all be revealed later or are you just dangling the carrot of knowing more than the rest of us like Mercedesman and Spymaster? ;)
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Hey FB.

As always, the short positions. Plural not singular.

No, not a carrot dangling at all and certainly not doing a Spy nor Merc'. Merc has sold up hasn't he? His bro did claim to then go on a deramp... Clearly lost his bottle!

A few of the guys know what i am referring.
Gelli Aur
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:55 amAs you know ive and one or two others have been tracking this for a long time and we have a new source of information. Not saying anything more on that other than to say it's quite revealing.

You have made a site to talk about GGP

You have information about GGP

"we have a new source of information. Not saying anything more" what?

I am dumbfounded.. do you not see how this comes across? clearly not since you posted it, but wow.

You have made me agree with someone called "FuttBucker"
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Monty.

I have always thought you were unable to process or grasp simple things.

You have made a site to talk about GGP Correct

You have information about GGP I do. Anyone can to just have to do the work. Some things are shared immediately and some things later on. Patience little one.

"we have a new source of information. Not saying anything more" what? What?

I am dumbfounded.. do you not see how this comes across? clearly not since you posted it, but wow. I see a lot more than you would ever know... WOW! :o

You have made me agree with someone called "FuttBucker" Good for you!
Gelli Aur
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

It just feels a bit odd to start another (ANOTHER) private channel for discussion of GGP, then continue to play the "I see more than you" card, and then not even hint at what that is or the implications.

Feels very LSE shifty, saying "I know stuff... Trust me!" again.
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:50 am Monty.

I have always thought you were unable to process or grasp simple things.

Patience little one.
You are flaming me in hopes I respond back rudely so you can say "oh look, this guy is a rude troll I have to ban him"

How is this constructive?

How is "I have secret information everyone! but cant tell you.." constructive
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

FB.

I do not have secrets. I run everything by my trusted circle. Everything. I have nothing to hide.

But... And let me very clear about this... I will share in my time when i am 100% sure about what it is I am sharing and its implications. If you do not like nor agree with that then i am afraid that is your problem to live with.

GL.
Gelli Aur
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 pm FB.

I do not have secrets. I run everything by my trusted circle. Everything. I have nothing to hide.

But... And let me very clear about this... I will share in my time when i am 100% sure about what it is I am sharing and its implications. If you do not like nor agree with that then i am afraid that is your problem to live with.

GL.
I asked if you'd share eventually, but you didn't say yes in your initial reply. Happy to be patient, and grateful for the share if there's something in the pipeline.

Until you say there's something coming how am I supposed to know you're not just claiming secret squirrel?
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 pm I do not have secrets. I run everything by my trusted circle. Everything. I have nothing to hide.
What initiations and ladders do I have to climb in GGP masonry to reach a level where the true information is shared?; I thought the forum was created for that purpose but no :shock: I truly am a dunce
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

[/quote]
I asked if you'd share eventually, but you didn't say yes in your initial reply. Happy to be patient, and grateful for the share if there's something in the pipeline.[/quote]

You are correct FB. I will share in time if it becomes important. I do not want to signpost at the wrong time.

Perhaps it was wrong of me to post it in the way i did. I did think to say sorry that i did at all but i don't think i need to. Everything happens for a reasons ;)

I cannot be accused of not sharing.

From the beginning i have shared information about the short. It was my work in May 2021 that brought it to the attention of holders. In April this year i released more information and shared some of the sources. I was attacked for that but since proven correct on everything. I know how that sounds but it is what it is. I am happy in my skin, happy with my shares, happy with my timeframes and absolutely lovin whats happening with our company!

GL
Gelli Aur
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Monty wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:18 pm
Costa wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 pm I do not have secrets. I run everything by my trusted circle. Everything. I have nothing to hide.
What initiations and ladders do I have to climb in GGP masonry to reach a level where the true information is shared?; I thought the forum was created for that purpose but no :shock: I truly am a dunce
Is true information shared here?

Invaluable posts from Bamps, GDXJ data, Ortex data, Hydro and Paddy contributions?

I look forward to reading valuable contributions from you in the future instead of stirring.
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

_J_C_ wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:26 pm

Invaluable posts from Bamps, GDXJ data, Ortex data, Hydro and Paddy contributions?

I look forward to reading valuable contributions from you in the future instead of stirring.
If you read an article entitled "the true impact of climate change" would you take that true to mean the author is saying there has never been valuable information shared on climate change before?

Clearly in the context I've used it, true should be taken to mean the full extent of information Costa claims to know but only shares with a select few. The fact I am having to explain the nuances of what true can mean in the English language..

Its very disingenuous to twist what I've said and make it as though I don't appreciate peoples posts, I have done nothing but compliment people like Paddy, Bamps, MagicTrades, Dip etc in the past (on lse)

But this is becoming too much about me, again, I imagine to make it look like I am the disruptive one, so I will bow out.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Monty wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:00 pm
_J_C_ wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:26 pm

If you read an article entitled "the true impact of climate change" would you take that true to mean the author is saying there has never been valuable information shared on climate change before?

Clearly in the context I've used it, true should be taken to mean the full extent of information Costa claims to know but only shares with a select few. The fact I am having to explain the nuances of what true can mean in the English language..

Its very disingenuous to twist what I've said and make it as though I don't appreciate peoples posts, I have done nothing but compliment people like Paddy, Bamps, MagicTrades, Dip etc in the past (on lse)

But this is becoming too much about me, again, I imagine to make it look like I am the disruptive one, so I will bow out.
I didn’t twist anything or try to be disingenuous. True information is shared on this forum and I gave some examples. You are the one that said “What initiations and ladders do I have to climb in GGP masonry to reach a level where the true information is shared?”

It’s becoming about you because you are coming across very poorly and stirring. People can judge whether you’re being disruptive based on your posts, not anyone else’s.

I’m not getting dragged into a tit-for-tat with you Monty; Not that I am expecting to, seeing as you will “bow out”.
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

_J_C_ wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:22 pm
"If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken. Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools" - comes to mind

When you swear in court, you say " the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

Why isn't it just "the evidence I shall give shall be the truth"?

Really is my last post on this topic, bye.