Board Inconsistency

Have an idea that will benefit the community post it here for the Dev team to consider.
poniexpress
Reactions:

Board Inconsistency

Post by poniexpress »

I find it strange and off putting that todays GGP presentation by SD to the Diggers and Dealers Conference DipSard Notes were reported in different parts of the topic list to yesterdays NCM presentation at Diggers and Dealers.
It makes it harder to find the GGP Presentation notes.
Yesterday the NCM notes and your own "Fraziers Transcript" of NCM notes were boldly featured in the main forum whilst todays GGP notes were not specifically featured in the main forum which could imply NCMs'note were more important than GGPs'.
One had to really search for todays GGP notes on this board as it was featured as a link to the "Notes from Interviews" topic on this board and not on the main forum with its own bold title.
Anyone who were looking for that info would be frustrated.
Can the board to be improved to ensure equal access to important topics?
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Re: Board Inconsistency

Post by DipSard »

Hi Poni,

I've posted both the NCM and GGP notes/transcripts in the relevant sub-forum*** created for me by Liam, this will always be where I create and share my notes.

All I've done is place a link in any general posts discussing the presentations in the main forum to my posts in the relevant sub-forum*** .

I assume Liam posted the transcript he exported overnight in the main forum as very rough and he knew I would create a cleaned up version once I had time.

I suggest using the 'Unread Posts' in the 3 bar menu (next to the star that leads to your profile) in the top right Navigation Bar to see a list of all new posts you haven't read when visiting the site to pick up on all posts you have missed.

cheers,

***https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=54
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius