Hydrogen

All things Greatland Gold.
ReadyToFly
Reactions:

Hydrogen

Post by ReadyToFly »

Message for Hydrogen
BY PROXY
Awesome work on Tasmania! Guess we shall have to wait and see.
Would just like to pass on my views in relation to JPM short position. Would also be keen to hear yours.
On the face of it, a guy could be forgiven for thinking it is merely a hedge, after all it's been static for a long while, they've made no attempt to press their downside, which in the big scheme of things would be very easy for them to do. GGP MC of £400m - they pay more in penalties every Q. They could flash, no problem!
Thing is, FCA are more in line than SEC and that's because the UK market is battling to maintain credibility, and on the whole they ain't doing a bad job.
But here's the thing - as we both know, JPM has many tentacles, and very long ones at that! I believe GGP were a target for T/O. Perhaps Mr Day knew this all along and has now, potentially, messed things up for the suitor?
Will we see a slow claw back, who knows?
Keep up the work Hydro - all good.
Time for a pie and slice.
Maxwell.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Re: Hydrogen

Post by Hydrogen »

Hello Maxwell,

Many thanks for your message. Nice to see you supporting GGPChat.

As you've probably gathered, I've never really been in any doubt. As to the strategic purpose of all this. It became stark and obvious to me, since the Eastern Breccia was discovered, that something somewhere would probably end up exploding into some Game of Thrones style scrap for control.

What's really interesting to me - and you may be able to help on this? - who is operating and managing the other 60-80m (listed as on loan on Ortex) anonymously, and with absolute impunity?

Are these JPM proxies? Piggieback hedge funds or just London based Spivs like Freddie, Plode and our LSE pal giggles Biggle ? ( I see bent LSE took your post down again ... so I've added it here - date and time stamped - in the interests of accountability, for all to see).

When their trades are all traceable... yet they have been so careful to hide and operate under all reporting thresholds. Why? I guess the key, was alway present the external image to PIs of a cratering, collapsing stock, whilst not to arousing much T/O chatter or suspicion... It's obviously been a highly coordinated professional job. Which in all probability, IMO, could only mean one thing. Must have cost someone a bloody fortune in fees.

IMO it's become futile... Pis and big holders are well dug in. Bloomberg Terminal confirmed that, every month since. And now, just in the nick of time, Shaun's Wyloo White Knight and the cavalry arrived.

So yes JPM could 'flash', but to what end? Do they take on John Hartman?: Head to head!! Their problem is twofold: not only is he highly unpredictable BUT his pockets are $30bn deep. Some say he even relishes a punch up and legend has it Hartman has previous for 'championing the little guy' in these battles.

So what do they do..?

I don't know. They must be in a pickle. Strategically and reputation(ally), now if this all comes out, as I and many others have suspected. Their options become ever diminishing.

Hats doffed to Shaun Day. That man's a bloody strategic genius.

And if they get extra nasty, Hartman, could probably take out their client, tomorrow. Now wouldn't that be interesting..? Sandeep IMO needs to tread extra careful going forward. (Surely two public metaphoric bloody noses is enough?)

So, yes, on balance, I agree: she's defiantly Ready to fly...

Bring on that 'price discovery event', they're so obviously terrified of.

Then, either put all your cards on the table and 'pay up' - Reddirt's still awaiting!! - or get on with biz of mining, and put this sorry mess behind us and release our Nickel assays and block cave DFS out pronto, please.

Feels like checkmate is close... But, your move JPM.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 07.59.59.png
Last edited by Hydrogen on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, Truth prevails...
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Nice to see Turnip Tymers, CeeJ Morely and the LSE discredit attack gang out in force, panicking on the back of all this...
They must be worried.

God that place is so bent. But at least we and they all know it.
Hilarious they can't delete my posts here... Middle finger boys.

Well all 7 of them.

40% day incoming...?
I said it will... and it will.

Ortex today. Any guesses? 100m to buy back? Ooof.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 08.41.29.png
Last edited by Hydrogen on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

It must be bad they brought the heavy weight CJ in.

I guess we will find out how bent that place is now. Morlys post is in the exact same style as mine when i outed Sniffer SharkBruce back in early summer. The post that led to me coming off the other place. So, in theory that one should be removed?

For posterity, this one...

"Sharkey.

I thought the loonies were on the left? You can't even get that right rofl. That tickled me hahahaha.

I must know, did you come with that all by yourself or was it your boss? You must be a bag quivering bag of nerves mate with the demands of your job. Doesn't look like that BB scripting role will land anytime soon. Never mind, one day eh

A gentle reminder of your journey here...[Commentary added in square brackets]

11 Aug 2021 13:44
Fantastic final quarter to come so I wouldn’t worry too much about the SP. I’m a newb but providing we don’t get another duster then it’s all steam ahead!

[How can you proclaim to be a newb when less than half a day later you proclaim you smell blood]

11 Aug 2021 19:13
I’m the shark, I’m known in the business for getting a scent of blood then making a killing (geddit?)
[Who's blood were smelling?]

17 Aug 2021 11:16
The lower the price goes the more appealing a buyout must be to Newcrest…..
[Let's start an attempt to dampen sentiment, less than a week at an attempt to gain trust and a presence]

17 Aug 2021 11:16
The lower the price goes the more appealing a buyout must be to Newcrest…..
[Exhibit A]

28 Sep 2021 16:20
Same here Freddie. Regretting it at the minute.
[A shark doesn't do regret. It moves on, yet you were still here. I think your more of a goldfish with a 1 second memory]

19 Nov 2021 11:59
Mickey you’ve said this every day for at least three years now.
[My favourite. You only joined on the 10th August 2021. A new user name?]

It was just before the above date that the attacks on posters started.

16 Feb 2022 19:17
This is just the kind of typical rhetoric, conjecture and general “LTH” nonsense. Repeated time and time again.
The same posters posting the same posts every results night.
Too tiresome for me; time for an extended break
[You were back literally within a couple of hours on a posting rampage and have repeated this again, but...No posts, no pay?]

21 Feb 2022 13:17
Takeover - So this is most unlikely.
[What did you post on the 17th August 2021? - have a look above]

Over and Out. Maybe you should bow out now sunshine.

Costa Looney and the Mooney Tunes! ;)

By the way, i think i know who you are. Not a 100% but a few things do line up. Don't ask though. I will keep the secret."
Gelli Aur
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

What trains are heading to Liverpool Street station from the (south) west of the capital at around 6:45am. Ask Freddie.
Gelli Aur
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Hydro.

Have you thought about a Freedom of Information request on the other place ? If you even care that is.

Seems CJ, the (not) so clever one is now declaring as some kind of weird online stalker? Or, as previously thought he's outed himself again as he has access to deleted posts as a mod or admin.
Gelli Aur
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Says it all.
FcsKhp6WQAEEl0s.jpeg
Gelli Aur
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Jesus Somebody is well rattled Costa …
It’s like an Ealing Comedy on LSE today.

Yes I’ve tried a FOI request.
I wanted my data back.
All they could provide was my IP address.
Because the organisation is corrupt.

Nothing like being accountable and transparent.

That’s what we like Ceej.
The law will get them in the end.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Hydro,

You do have the right to request that your data is deleted. But, not sue they have the right to delete within a certain timeframe. Also, how can they have your IP{ (linked to your account) and not your data? Does not make sense!

https://icosearch.ico.org.uk/s/search.h ... e=_default
Gelli Aur
Copthis1
Reactions:

Post by Copthis1 »

Hydrogen wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:45 am Nice to see Turnip Tymers, CeeJ Morely and the LSE discredit attack gang out in force, panicking on the back of all this...
They must be worried.

God that place is so bent. But at least we and they all know it.
Hilarious they can't delete my posts here... Middle finger boys.

Well all 7 of them.

40% day incoming...?
I said it will... and it will.

Ortex today. Any guesses? 100m to buy back? Ooof.
Tymers has more faces than the town hall clock, he's a really greasy a-hole... He spent a long time on UKOG massively pushing the buy, buy buy and hold, hold hold message and then promptly sold and unfortunately turned up on GGP.

General consensus is he's a Joe Hunt.
Jiffy
Reactions:

Post by Jiffy »

Hydro/Costa,

If you use a website called

https://archive.org/web/
Put in the LSE members , profile url /address, ie, https://www.lse.co.uk/profiles/mickeymouse/ .

as taken from LSE website, ie, where you can see their latest posts etc, (although non are shown directly on the LSE website as of now for hydro).

You will find that some but not all posts have been archived in the archive.org website.

So for example, I can see posts from 24/04/20, 21/04/21,2 9/07/21 etc.

Those in the Calendar view with highlighted dates will bring up actual various posts, this I suspect is what CJ will be using?
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Thanks Jiffy.

It could be, but that would not explain how he is able to delete or restore posts as per his post.
Gelli Aur
Jiffy
Reactions:

Post by Jiffy »

Costa,

Re: but that would not explain how he is able to delete or restore posts as per his post.

I very much doubt that he can do any of that , he's obviously telling porkies, :O) unless of course he worked in IT at LSE?

If I can do it using this website, anyone can.

Using Wayback machine /webarchive.org for eg:

For 2021

https://web.archive.org/web/20210301000 ... /hydrogen/

Just click on any of the highlighted dates

For 2020

https://web.archive.org/web/20200901000 ... /hydrogen/

Do the same again.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Jiffy you legend... That's brilliant. I didn't know you could get this. Many thanks.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Hey Jiffy.

Thanks, WRT

'I very much doubt that he can do any of that , he's obviously telling porkies, :O) unless of course he worked in IT at LSE?'

That is the question.
Gelli Aur