Carnegie Nickle Target (regarded as part of ErnestGiles)

Calanchini E38/2205 Peterswald Hill E38/3185 Westwood West E38/3277 Westwood North E38/3235
poniexpress
Reactions:

Carnegie Nickle Target (regarded as part of ErnestGiles)

Post by poniexpress »

Having looked at the Bromus threads in the inactive topics in relation to Nickel and the very detailed posts by Bamps on the primary exploration carried out by GGP, I have to concur that proposed further action by GGP at the time did not happen.
However further looks into later RNS's reminded me of the Carnegie drilling campaign that was carried out as part of the Ernest Giles Drilling campaign.
RNS of the 22nd June 2018 refers to Approval to test Nickel Sulphide at Carnegie.
Previously drilled by GGP in 2015. A 300MTR drill showing promising early results at end of hole.
One hole was planned to be drilled at Carnegie. a 375MTR RC hole as part of the Ernest Giles campaign
RNS dated 3/9/2018. Update on Ernest Giles drilling Campaign.
Carnegie drill ERC034 for Nickel Sulphides.
The basement at Carnegie was successfully intersected for the first time.
Encouragingly a consistant Nickel Anamalous response was detected in Basement (up to 0.02% from 380Mtr to 408Mtr(End of hole)-described by GH excitedly as highly prospective-A large Nickel Sulphide target with a geophysical signature similar to Independent Groups' Nova Nickle Project.
I do wonder if Carnegie was also looked at by Newmont as part of their exploration of EG prior to them pulling out..
Questions may have been asked recently. Is there any Nickel? I cant remember the circumstances.
It would seem to be IMO that when further exploration of Ernest Giles takes place by GGP Carnegie may well still be a priority target. Opinions?
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: Carnegie Nickle Target (regarded as part of ErnestGiles)

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi Poniexpress
Carnegie unfortunately was not reapplied for when the licence lapsed.
It’s not the only part of EG that was not reapplied for such as the south end of Empress and the long target running northwards from Empress.
The new applications are consolidating the initial licences, thoughts are to ease the native rights Issues.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

A new slide put together by Strudel , not seen by anyone before will be shown at my slide presentation in the Birds and Bees pub in Stirling.
Meeting after 6pm
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

Hello Bamps21,
Thank you for clearing that up-I noted that some parts of Ernest Giles were not reapplied for but did not pick up that Carnegie was among them.
Good luck in your Strudel new slide presentation at the Stirling meet- I found the recent Stroud meet slide presentation captivating and informative.