Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Monday 27 February - arrive from 6pm onwards - near Stroud

Meet-up details and chats for the Stroud Meet-ups. -Opens In July
Forum rules
Rules of this room are to be determined by the Mod
The Doors
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Monday 27 February - arrive from 6pm onwards - near Stroud

Post by The Doors »

Invitation to GGP investor meeting -
Monday 27 February - arrive from 6pm onwards - near Stroud

The meeting is on Monday 27 February at the Fromebridge Mill pub, Fromebridge Lane, Whitminster, GL2 7PB. It’s easy by car. Take the exit for M5 Stroud Junction 13 and it’s about 3 minutes from the motorway exit. It’s handy for those in the south Mids, Bristol, S Wales,

Delighted that Bamps and others are coming and please remember this is for ANYONE who would like to come and discuss GGP, the more the merrier. Every time we meet we have new voices and questions, so don’t be shy !

Plan is :
Arrive any time between 6 and 7pm, really flexible, have any food and drink around a shared dining table. and we have our own meeting room for a discussion and info sharing afterwards.

Please confirm if you’re coming and how many of you, by replying only by e mail to TheDoors2022@outlook.com

I can’t follow the various chat boards for replies so e mail is best. I’ll only get to e mails a couple of times a day so don’t be concerned if you don’t get an instant acknowledgement.

Thanks
The Doors
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Monday 27 February - arrive from 6pm onwards - near Stroud

Post by Bamps21 »

Invitation to join the Stroud meeting and hopefully enjoy my Presentation 🙂
Attachments
379F8C94-B82E-4210-A01F-5EE0A2067BB6.jpeg
Rotherby
Reactions:

Re: Invitation to GGP investor meeting - Monday 27 February - arrive from 6pm onwards - near Stroud

Post by Rotherby »

I wish I could get there but out of UK at present, hopefully Bamps you will post your presentation after meet.

Thanks for your work and enjoy
With GGP for the long term, for my Children, Grand Children and the Great Grand Children, put simply the Tribe
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

The last meeting went very well so as a collective we’ve decided on the next date which is 13th November.
Thedoors is very busy at the moment so please email him if you intend to come but don’t expect a reply.
Our guest of honour is going to be hopefully Archways after his ordeal.
It’s at the usual place less than 1 mile from junction 13 of the M5
Fromebridge Mill from 6pm for eats and 7pm onwards upstairs for more slides.
Plenty of room for everyone.
Every time we do this there always new people to meet who come from far and wide.
Maidstone, Stirling, Reading, Bracknell, Ludlow so please make the effort to join us it’s a pleasant evening.
There is a Travel lodge the other side of junction 13 and hotels close by.
See you there 🙂
I