Monday Margin call = Sellers beware

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Monday Margin call = Sellers beware

Post by Hydrogen »

IMO last week's action created pretty significant a bear trap. There's no doubt this new ASX news and Debt pivot has totally caught the market off guard.

Any shorts steaming in on Margin last week, based on that horrible looking chart last week, will be under serious pressure come Monday.

GGP_2023-09-15_23-02-25.png

I Couldn't help but notice most of the usual bashers and bandits Sharkey Plode Bellend75 and that Fred Dobbs had more or less disappeared off LSE and ADVFN over the past day or so. That could mean they 1) got out on that 47m day big volume day yesterday? Possibly.. we won't know until middle of next week or 2) they plan to hit hard next week.

It's crystal clear to me the Big Picture the Narrative at GGP has monumentally changed. There will be NO dilution ... It's confirmed Havieron will be funded from cash and debt. The Market did not expect this and its a testament to balls deep support we're getting from Wyloo.

This is obviously speculation, BUT if people don't sell into the GDXJ spike to 7.9p open on Monday am, and maybe even buy a bit ate th bargain price of 7p .. we could easily hold around 7.6/7.7/7.8 as margin calls come at the open, following this largish 11m GDXJ buy on Friday.

The Fact is, after the fund raise News leak Ortex jumped form 30/35m up to 58m. These bigger shorts were in at around 8.5p - 9p were obviously banking on a fund raise to get out. Now they have NO exit liquidity event. If they want a profit they need to close now.

Also any major sellers should also now be out. We've had this horrible run in the SP and a load of big new additions to the register hoovering up around 5% of the companyk - Ned at Jupiter and these Global Prime Brokers with 119m so thats 220m ( the same as GDXJ). And it took them months to accumulate those positions

Any New trader types spotting todays breakout which only came after hours - the 1 week to 1 month hold types - could be holding for Scallywag/Rio results (possibly next week) plus the town hall and any associated news

As a consequence, if people all make a concerted effort to collectively hold tight on Monday Am we could really pressure the 50-60m boys..

It's risky IMO being a hero trader on Monday and say trying to dump 500k or a million to buy back lower . This could easily and quickly step up into the 8s as shorts start squeezing... And that puts even more upward pressure on them.

Remember, once a massivelypopular stock starts reversing, it moves fast. we were once the best stock on AIM. As shorts exit any money on the sidelines waiting for the reversal trade piles back in the whole thing gains momentum... quickly reversing.

We know there is a 3-5 days reporting lag on ortex data . Ortex data collected Friday 15th September Impled 62.47m shares on loan, (-900k) This is a recent peak in short activity....

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 23.12.52.png

Interesting also that just 2 days before showed an increase to 63.37m shares on loan, +1.57m - (which most probably behind Monday's carnage).

All I'm saying is Sellers Beware.... becuase a confluence of reasons can easily create a and alchemy for fast uplift in this stock. Plus it looks like t will be the 3rd pop at 9p and the 3rd pop - that's often pretty Bullish too.

A lot of people are watching this share. A load of the early holders that bailed in the 20s and 30s might have spotted this move and news and be ready to pile back in given Shaun Days impresive steamship and Wyloos unflinching support

Looks like the gold price is on our side too. Today we had an odd confluence - Today Bond yields were up across the curve and amazing to see that gold was up quite a lot while Dollar was flat.

With oil in the $90s again inflation is black and its the sticky type,... Gold is totally sniffing something big and it's about to break out much higher IMO,

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 22.31.28.png
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 22.31.28.png (41.76 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Good luck all. Jeez we deserve it.
In the end, Truth prevails...
P.I.Joe
Reactions:

Re: Monday Margin call = Sellers beware

Post by P.I.Joe »

"BUT if people don't sell into the GDXJ spike to 7.9p open on Monday am"

Incorrect, this was a UT transaction, It will not open @7.9 on Monday, more like 7.2.
So it will be very difficult to sell into that 7.9 spike.
However, I do expect to rise to 7.9 during trading, towards end of day.

The sp hit 9.3 in May and then someone decided that the sp was getting away from them, we can all speculate as to the reasons why, and wallop, a leak about an impending raise.
As we know, that resulted in a very quick 30%+ drop. I see zero reason why the sp cannot return to 9p during the next trading week, improved sentiment, further updates on drilling expected and the confirmation that no raise required for now, should see us there.

The major positive for this year now is, we should get all price enhancing events announced prior to any ASX listing, that enables us to move forward from a position of sp strength, all good for UK investors.

Then we have the conclusion of NEM/NCM and that head wind will be firmly behind us. I strongly suspect that the market will see that event as very positive for GGP.
No matter what NEM decide to do with Havieron, it will (imo) only present a win-win scenario for us, as CB said.

We will be on the verge of entering the year we become a gold producer, let's say that again for the hard of hearing grifters, (GOLD PRODUCER).
A convergence of GGP being a producer, generating cash flow and Gold breaking out to new all-time highs continuously, will see us exit the clouds and enter clear blue sky.

Personally, I see no downside, once the drag of NEM/NCM saga is over. I also suspect the market and those unclean shorting enthusiasts will see the same. If you want to see stellar gains, be sure to take your seat before year end, maybe sooner, depending on drill results.

One caveat, let's hope Wyloo continue to play with a straight bat.
"We have gold because we cannot trust governments."
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

This sentence is key. And will get shorts running for cover over the next two weeks:

Luca Giacovazzi, CEO of Wyloo Metals, commented: "We are proud to continue our support of Greatland through this loan facility. Havieron is an outstanding orebody that we are keen to see developed to its full potential, and we see tremendous exploration potential in the Paterson range as an emerging mineral belt."

I say again: When The world's 3rd richest mining magnate, Twiggy's, right hand man says:

"We are keen to see this developed to it’s full potential"

And you are short GGP... you need to get f out of dodge. Period.
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Doesn’t look like whoever is doing this, has finished with the selling pretty bored of it all now. Haven’t sold one share since the highs but it’s pretty clear someone is in control of where the sp goes from here on in.
To say I’m disappointed Ggp have done nothing to find out who is responsible is an understatement, admittedly I’m not sure if that’s possible but the sp discussion is always skirted around much like any politician answering any question put to them!
Only thing to do now is hold and wait to see if we get to full value or we get bought out for a pittance which is looking more likely and assisted by the company imo
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

So Ggp just put in a Higher Low on the weekly. This is technically significant; 5.8p was the low last week prior to the Wyloo funding RNS…. 6p was the higher low following this week’s temporary POG smash… before the massive trades (and I mean massive trades) started landing…. 12m x 6.5p is £780k trade.

Imo that’s either a fund buying us again… £700k+ in a few trades or that’s a short closing 12m (on the back of Wyloo loan news).

JC has flagged Ortex suggesting short Finally closing… I’ll totally my Bet that 12m odd in 3/4 trades on Friday was a big part of it…

You could just tell sp moving fake drop style to 6p was massive hunting for stock to fill an order. Then 3-4 whopper trades pop up.

Seems they DO want your share after all:

https://ibb.co/n7H4wLZ

And if it is shorts only another 48m to go. Which won’t be easy - what are they going to do ffs ? - keep dropping it to 6p every week till it’s filled… :roll: I doubt that !!

Holding tight key here… and higher lows will bring in buyers on the sidelines. Even a bit of buying would be good now If you’re in the sidelines reading… just saying. Because this may well be the bottom of the curve. The story changed big time with Wyloo getting their wallets out to underwrite SHaun.

I have a feeling this may be the last time we see the 6s
Any size sellers must be totally out now.

And remember we still don’t know who is behind the 60m short position. Anything over 20m should be declared but they are covering their tracks…. Why? Why hide?

Given NCMs behaviour over the 5% I cannot help but wonder - could the major lump of this short be in NCM proxies and now we move into the closing / finally giving up stage? Ironic it’s come directly after Wyloo’s funding commitment and prior to Newmont taking the keys?

I told you in early 22 my intel was NCM would try to buy ggp cheap in late 22…. Looks like Shaun’s unilateral MRE and strategic partnership fully foiled that plan.

But the lack of NCMs DFS is pretty suspicious (or 12months delay for ‘DFS efficiency tweaks’) seems wholly unnecessary... maybe they now just needed to get out before it’s released?

As ever, Just a theory, trying to join the dots. I’ll always try to tell you and make clear what’s just a “theory” and what is strong and well sourced credible opinions … if you catch my drift.

Good luck to all genuine holders…

Is Beethan back? With that 120+ million Global Prime Partners holding (revealed from nowhere last week - because whoever it is doesn’t yet want to reveal their hand)