VOTING

All things Greatland Gold.
Pistonbroke
Reactions:

VOTING

Post by Pistonbroke »

Hey guys and gals,
I see from an email and logging in that voting is now open for GGP and I am wondering if anyone can offer some advice for the PI on the options and which way to vote? Keen to not waste my votes but not really sure on the answers to give... :)

There is "For" "Against" & "Abstain" for each....

1. ACCEPT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND STATUTORY REPORTS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
2. ELECT MARK BARNABA AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
3. ELECT MARK BARNABA AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
4. ELECT ELIZABETH GAINES AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
5. ELECT ELIZABETH GAINES AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
6. ELECT YASMIN BROUGHTON AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
7. ELECT YASMIN BROUGHTON AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
8. RE-ELECT SHAUN DAY AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
9. RE-ELECT SHAUN DAY AS DIRECTOR (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
10. REAPPOINT PKF LITTLEJOHN LLP AS AUDITORS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
11. REAPPOINT PKF LITTLEJOHN LLP AS AUDITORS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
12. AUTHORISE BOARD TO FIX REMUNERATION OF AUDITORS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
13. AUTHORISE BOARD TO FIX REMUNERATION OF AUDITORS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
14. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
15. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
16. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY WITHOUT PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
17. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY WITHOUT PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
18. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY WITHOUT PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH AN ACQUISITION OR OTHER CAPITAL INVESTMENT (A response to this proposal is mandatory)
19. AUTHORISE ISSUE OF EQUITY WITHOUT PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH AN ACQUISITION OR OTHER CAPITAL INVESTMENT (A response to this proposal is mandatory)

Cheers
Simon
“Aww gee lady, I just came here to drill” “Oh! So did I!!” :D