Trav And Matty all over it - and They "bloody Love it"

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Trav And Matty all over it - and They "bloody Love it"

Post by Hydrogen »

Money of Mine boys big update on Telfer / Hav / Greatland - 'here comes the next Northern Star... '

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 09.23.36.png
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 09.23.36.png (151.02 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXEeZQRpA1A

I've been chatting to the boys over the weekend... filling them in on some of the GGP juice. Capex costs and told them about the LROR Haul shaft options etc.

You can tell they don't quite know what to make of it all...BUT the games clear to see... And they clearly think it's 'bloody faarkin' Massive and Bloody exciting'....

AND Apparently, according to Matty 'one of the most expensive and difficult declines ever constructed..'. but should make easy going for a nice deep Haul shaft.

Matty used to work at Telfer so he knows the score - he says 'there's bloody gold all over the place at Telfer' ... in smaller deposits that didn't fit the NCM model: He couldn't understand why they didn't go for it...

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 09.46.50.png

AND - No question NCM tried to stiff us.

But the buyer of Telfer ALSO gets O'Callagans too - Australia's largest Tungsten Resource.

As well; as flagging the NCM games the boys were also Careful to flag the big hitters on the Greatland Board.

Nice work boys. 'Farkin Love it' !! :lol:
In the end, Truth prevails...
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Re: Trav And Matty all over it - and They "bloody Love it"

Post by HopefullyGold »

🤭 I’ve been talking to the boys too for a while now. Despite there banter and raw appraisals they still have to watch what they say.

“The pre-emptive right is a big deal (weird you can't publicly verify its existence)”

It was a good show but I did point out a few of Matty’s errors to them this morning ie the aquifers are above the orebody (so far) not in it, and the high grade crescent will be targeted first and the block caving will be some years down the line.

Also trying to arrange a interview with Dr Quinton Hennigh of Crestcat for his insights on Havieron
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Yes I heard the Quinton Hennigh interview too Stuart.
I just wonder - what he “knows” that he can’t talk about on the back story…? Must be to do with NCM shafting us or allegedly using JPM or whatever.

Anyhow it stacks up in my mind - and blatantly Travs mind - the games that have been played for control of Havieron (and continue to be played by the likes of cough ,Francis - yeah honest gov I’m not desperately trying the subtle tactics to get pis to sell)

Shaun well , you have to hand it to him he’s T'd this up to perfection … I’m genuinely surprised - I never thought it would actually happen. But everyone can see Telfer is landing perfectly for him.

I recall one of my first posts on here was about Shaun’s vision for Telfer - and Jeez it’s actually happening
Last edited by Hydrogen on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan66
Reactions:

Post by Ivan66 »

I personally don't think Quinton H will know a lot more than has been previously discussed here, ie the JPM/NCM short theory, many of these faces like to give the impression of having a deeper knowledge & awareness than others. I always treat what is said from these sources as certainly worth listening to, potentially BS, but always try to keep an open mind. Their game is aligned to their agenda.

Nobody currently knows "what's next" for Greatland, apart from our board and whoever they are talking to behind closed doors.

This Fortescue board still doesn't fit, even if Greatland's intention was to evolve into a mid tier producer, buy the 70% back and return Telfer to mother earth. The Greatland story is an iceberg in the making, with 95% of it still submerged. Have you ever looked how close Greatland's office is to Newcrest old office, Regis Resources (Twiggy target in 2021), Newmont etc, and why did Wyloo decide to stay on at the old Mincor offices after their takeover ?

In my view Fortescue are about to create the world's largest Gold mining company. I think we are sat on the cusp of seeing some major acquisitions, taking advantage of the plethora of depressed share prices out there. I've heard it said "Twiggy can see around corners".

There are two things I look forward too from this long drawn out journey, doing very well with my Greatland investment, and seeing the lowlife who have hung around the various bulletin boards permeating doubt and fear, getting their short positions absolutely smoked.

Let's wait and see what happens next, we are highly experienced at waiting.
Attachments
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-02-26T20-24-37.866Z.png
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Well the Share price is up today and shorts know FULL WELL that anything could happen next.

And Somebody always knows something... wink wink.

Apparently there are all sorts of exciting and wild rumours and it could even be a done deal.

Can you imagine the squeeze when they announce the deal is done - immediately GGP is a Mid Tier producer at 400koz and so GDX have to buy 5% of the company plus GDXJ have to buy a load more plus all global ASX 200 indices have to buy a load of stock, not to mention the Oz super funds.. :lol:

Ha ha ha... It's coming home
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

And TimberTrader has it - the first Newmont deal over the line -

"Fury Gold Mines (TSX, NYSE: FURY) announced Monday that the company and affiliates of Newmont (NYSE: NEM, TSE: NGT) have entered into an agreement for Fury to purchase Newmont’s 49.978% interest in the Éléonore South project in Quebec for C$3 million ($2.2m)".

Now you can't tell me that deal was put together on monday morning. :lol:

They don't hang about - Havieron next ?