The Power of ROFR (Rights of First Refusal) 💥💥💥

All things Greatland Gold.
droverman
Reactions:

Re: The Power of ROFR (Rights of First Refusal) 💥💥💥

Post by droverman »

Telfer just needs a couple more big deposits near by to keep running for 50 years or more and in the meantime restoration of the old parts can be done slowly using a small part of the profits which will be tax deductible on a yearly bases. The important part is to keep the operation going and as i have mentioned before Telfer workers have stated there are many small satellite deposits in the Telfer tenements of around 1000000 oz gold and huge deposit of cobalt. I have worked in the refinery business for many years and the big players like Shell, BP, Exon sell old plants for a pound, Guilder or dollar so they don't have to clean up, and smaller refiners shutdown the plants but keep the tank farms going so they don't have to clean up so no different with Telfer. Shell have sold many refineries for a dollar with the units running as a going concern, while companies like Ineos made a fortune by buying old chemical plants from BP and others like Grangemouth and ICI on the cheap Mr Ratcliffe went from Council house to Richest man in UK.
So for me Telfer is only worth a dollar or less and we control what happens to Havieron. I think the best way to go for all parties is for NEM to take royalty payment say 2% ex smelter and walk away from Telfer, Havieron and JVs GGP take over the lot and other NEM JVs where applicable. This is very clean and puts GGP and NEM in a very good position and not much money spent in figuring out how much for each part of the projects. Don't forget that American Royalty company XXXX Nevada so far has taken one billion dollars from Barrick and said there is a further half billion left to come, was the first project for them and from that was the company maker, only cost 2 million dollars at that time to take the position. So NEM have to think long term and can make a fortune from GGP in time. To the moon and back a few times. DM