When your MD does the ramping.

All things Greatland Gold.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

When your MD does the ramping.

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

In case you have not seen it enough today.
Asset 2.png
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
mushroomkid
Reactions:

Re: When your MD does the ramping.

Post by mushroomkid »

Magic. good ol Shaun. ;)
We're gonna need a bigger shovel
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Look!

Has Shaun shifted from defence to attack? Looks like!

Love it!
Gelli Aur
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

I hope people appreciate what has been said here, and maybe why!

There is no way that Shaun Day would have made such a comment without the knowledge of how it would be interpreted by shareholders (and potential shareholders)!

It clearly wasn't just said 'in passing'. It was categorically planned ahead, IMHO, especially because of the following words used to stress the point, "and that's worth pausing on."

This is a very important statement by our MD :!:
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. SD stating 20mil ozs is price sensitive and needs putting in an RNS to the open market. If the fig is not official then it should not have been mentioned. I still think 20 mil is an understatement and expect news in the future to amend that higher, much higher.. ATB Speedy
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

I do not disagree with you, But he did state broad spec calculations.

I think is just suggesting it’s that big.

What if we all Measure it. Tell me what number you get to.

I bet if you used the numbers in the last deck you won’t be far off it.

Anyone better at maths than me!?

How big is it.

650 x 350 x 1300? Avg grade is? 2.75g/t

What do we get from that?

I probably just messed my point entirely hahaha
Liam.
Copthis1
Reactions:

Post by Copthis1 »

speedymeadie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:04 pm Hi All. SD stating 20mil ozs is price sensitive and needs putting in an RNS to the open market. If the fig is not official then it should not have been mentioned. I still think 20 mil is an understatement and expect news in the future to amend that higher, much higher.. ATB Speedy
Then hopefully, this poxy, strength sapping sub 10p sp will be assigned to history.......
:geek:
LoggyLogbot
Reactions:

Post by LoggyLogbot »

Hi Speedy,
I know where you're coming from but I do think he's deliberately phrasing it to make it clear he's only extrapolating the figures from the dimensions. It's a logical deduction but officially unproven. I am in agreement with Costa's point about going on the attack - it's as if he's got to the point where he just needs to articulate this amazing and likely potential while circumventing any issues with making such claims 'outright'.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

LoggyLogbot wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:19 pm Hi Speedy,
I know where you're coming from but I do think he's deliberately phrasing it to make it clear he's only extrapolating the figures from the dimensions. It's a logical deduction but officially unproven. I am in agreement with Costa's point about going on the attack - it's as if he's got to the point where he just needs to articulate this amazing and likely potential while circumventing any issues with making such claims 'outright'.

I think loggy worded it better than me. - but this is my line of thinking.
Liam.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Loggy. SD is doing a fantastic gob with so many interviews and the like. Going on the attack is what is needed and no better way than proving up and going official with an RNS. Not long to wait now. ATB Speedy
paddygall
Reactions:

Post by paddygall »

It's going to be a while yet before we see an official RNS stating 20Moz Speedy.

The spacings that NCM use to prove up the resource to even inferred means a whole lot more drilling will be required. When they get deep enough to excavate drilling platforms underground - that's when we should see the drilling density into the brecciated areas increase and the bulk mine will start to take shape.

For now they will continue with the growth drilling and the extensions of the high grade crescent to the SW/SE and at depth. The high grade area on it's own will probably push close to 10Moz when all is said and done especially if there is continuity in the "gap zone" between the sulphides and the Eastern breccia.

It will become a real monster when the bulk mining area is drilled and if the "crackle" breccia continues to be converted into higher grade "cemented" breccia as we have seen currently.

GLA - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

I’ve expanded my calculations for a range of grades. Tiny movements in averages have a huge effect.
“290,000sqm x1200deep
=348m cubic metres
X2.7 specific gravity

at 0.65g/t = 19.6moz
at 0.75 g/t = 22.3moz
at 1g/t = 30.2moz
at 1.25 = 37.8moz”

I think Shaun is looking at 0.65 which is higher than the presentation which was I think 0.55g/t.
My average has been for a long time 0.75g/t taking into account weak and high grade zones but the breccia seems to be classed as crackle breccia before it is drill tested and then classed as cemented breccia when confirmed.
My average looks to be a conservative figure , a 1.25g/t average is a big ask
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi paddy. You say we have longer to wait for a 20mill RNS. With the present rate of exploration drilling how long do you think we have to wait? ATB Speedy
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Bamps Anywhere between 19 and 37 mill ozs will do. Makes my stash of brits and scrap look insignificant. ATB Speedy
paddygall
Reactions:

Post by paddygall »

speedymeadie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:27 pm Hi paddy. You say we have longer to wait for a 20mill RNS. With the present rate of exploration drilling how long do you think we have to wait? ATB Speedy
Hi Speedy,

we looking at roughly 12 months before the decline gets down to the basement rocks - I assume that's the level where they will excavate a platform that's large enough to site at least one and maybe multiple underground drilling rigs. There's a lot of drilling and assays to complete after that so probably another 12 months from when they start drilling - maybe more, so I'd say a minimum of 2 years from now, unless the growth drilling through the Eastern Breccia starts to throw up lots of big grades & intersections.

ATB - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
Sureasblazes
Reactions:

Post by Sureasblazes »

That interview was so exciting, I watched it twice and bought a few more shares. The future is bright, the future is golden. I especially liked the way Shaun spoke about the relationship with Newcrest. He speaks with great confidence and obviously has a brilliant team at Greatland.
20 million ounces and counting ….. :o
Harry jacobson
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Harry jacobson »

:D
paddygall wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:43 pm It's going to be a while yet before we see an official RNS stating 20Moz Speedy.

The spacings that NCM use to prove up the resource to even inferred means a whole lot more drilling will be required. When they get deep enough to excavate drilling platforms underground - that's when we should see the drilling density into the brecciated areas increase and the bulk mine will start to take shape.

For now they will continue with the growth drilling and the extensions of the high grade crescent to the SW/SE and at depth. The high grade area on it's own will probably push close to 10Moz when all is said and done especially if there is continuity in the "gap zone" between the sulphides and the Eastern breccia.

It will become a real monster when the bulk mining area is drilled and if the "crackle" breccia continues to be converted into higher grade "cemented" breccia as we have seen currently.

GLA - Paddy
Got to be in it to win it
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

Msg moved to correct thread.....
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....
droverman
Reactions:

Post by droverman »

Hi Bamps, my calculation a while back was 1.2 billion tons at 1 gt equivalent average grade plus copper gives 38.7 million oz of the bright stuff which is in your ball park, am i being conservative, that is the question. DM
hizer
Reactions:

Post by hizer »

I have done a rough calculation on 20 million ozs of gold ( if Havieron is to be that much) and am probably wildly wrong in what I have come up with and will need correction but
20 million ozs is 5 million to GGP (25%).
5 million ozs at say a Margin of $1200. (Gold price $1800 less $600 production costs).
5 million times $1200 is (6 thousand million) or 6 billion dollars over the life of mine to GGP.
Divide 6 billion dollars by 4,071,000,000 shares in issue gives roughly $1.47 or £1.23p per share.
This calculation will have lots of variables with costs in setting up the mine and other things, but at a share price of 10p I think (in my own opinion of course) that it is a bit of a bargain.
Does anyone agree with any of the above or is it twaddle.