GGP, Gold, Copper price etc and diagrams

All things Greatland Gold.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: GGP, Gold, Copper price etc and diagrams

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

The Americans have had 3 days off, it’s just a knee jerk to the rest of the world, - I bet there are lots of short positions about to be closed.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
LoggyLogbot
Reactions:

Post by LoggyLogbot »

Gold and Copper down heavily today - looks like I needed to have been saving tubs of Lurpak for my safe haven investment! :?
Decent day really for GGP in the circumstances. Hoping for a bit of momentum tomorrow.
Flareboom
Reactions:

Post by Flareboom »

I'm so tempted to buy a gold coin or two as it's own a discount at the moment.
Experts have predicting $2500 to $3000 in the next year or two.

Then on the other hand why wouldn't you just keep on topping up GGP?
Fully expecting a 5 to 10 bagger from here for us in the same timeframe.

When we have created the weath would be the smart time to buy into Gold, especially if it was in our own minted GGP coins.

8-)
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Flareboom. Holding physical gold or GGP are very different approaches to wealth. Gold is a store of wealth and GGP will,i am sure, be a creator of wealth. If you had been in a footsie tracker fund for 5 years you would have lost money due to inflation, if you had stored your wealth in gold Brits you would have held your own against inflation and sum. Gold exploration cos are as risky as it gets and physical gold is a risk free as it gets. I think you are correct about increasing your wealth with GGP and then storing that new wealth in gold brits. The recent pull back in the POG is most certainly a buying opportunity and so is the long pullback in GGP. ATB Speedy