All things Greatland Gold.
TallChapJG
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Questions for Shaun

Post by TallChapJG »

I will kick off

We need to get him to say again 20million ounces resource in this interview as much bigger viewing audience than the interview he said it in.

So someone needs to ask

Shaun
You mentioned in a recent interview that a rough calculation would get Havieron to a resource of 20million
How long do you feel it will take to get to that resource officially ?

Even if he doesn’t answer it at least he acknowledges he said it
Call me Chap
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Re: Questions for Shaun

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. Will not be able to make it to the town hall meet, my birthday bash at Pontlands park hotel). The question i would ask is "are you planning to buy more GGP stock or are you unable to due to closed out period"? ATB Speedy
Stuartw6040
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Stuartw6040 »

I think he answered that in liams interview. We must assume close period until 5% is done, so let’s hope it follows that he will look to purchase again right after, alongside some shirts maybe?

I’ll be there Thursday and will read this thread and ask what I can
JerryS
Reactions:

Post by JerryS »

Speedy, he clearly hasn’t been able to buy any for some time now, mainly cos of the 5%. If he announces the 5%, the bank financing and then NC and Ggp announce drill results on Wednesday week, he may have cleansed himself of all the material information that he possesses that isn’t in the market atm. So maybe back end of next week?
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. Thanks for the response. I seems clear to me that SD is in a closed out period and by extrapolation must have knowledge of the 5% deal. Maybe this is the reason for the visit along with other important matters (Cornish clotted ice cream). ATB Speedy
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

But if the 5% deal is done isn’t that price sensitive info? So if magically that appears this week, while he’s away from Sandeep/newcrest then surely that’s a breach of aim rules?
Mad Mag
Reactions:

Post by Mad Mag »

CK,
Shaun's visit could be for a multitude of reasons, but if it is the 5% resolution, it could be all but agreed in principle with the finer details and RNS being finalised today/tomorrow with the RNS coming tomorrow/Wednesday. Then again, I know less than 99% of folk invested in this, so hey-ho! The speculation has cheered me right up the last couple of days though.
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

From what was discussed yesterday about Callum - could someone pose the question to Shaun as to what role Callum currently enjoys with GGP and are his exploration skills still being utilised? Unfortunately cannot get down to London in person but look forward to hearing all the gossip!! :) Thanks!!
Redirons
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Dependent on developments before Thursday I'd love to see someone ask these questions, not sure I can make it currently but should some exciting developments occur...... I'll probably find a way :-)

1/ Do you have an update on how the option exercise is proceeding and will the decision made by the independent Valuer be the final stage or will the party whose valuation is not selected be able to appeal against it?

2/ How is financing for GGP's share of Havieron development costs progressing and how feasible is it for your team to complete funding before the DFS is published?

3/ Yourself and many industry experts have stated that Havieron may well have a mineral endowment of 20MoZ or more comparative to Telfer, how long do you envisage it taking to officially confirm this through further growth drilling and infill drilling?

4/ Can you provide an update on the decline progress and also perhaps when you think based on current estimates we might start processing development ore as the decline work proceeds and finally an updated estimate for production to commence?

5/ Does the technical committee still exist and is Callum Baxter still a part of this team? If not, how are the exploration, geological and processing teams structured currently?
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
TheBigFigure
Reactions:

Post by TheBigFigure »

Another question:

Shaun, in the event of a major strike at one of Greatlands 100pct owned acreages, the resource mapping and mine development would exceed available cash flows for sure. What would your financial strategy be? Would you want to offer another JV with Newcrest ?
Jiffy
Reactions:

Post by Jiffy »

I have been thinking about the Contingent Liability/prospect of having to to issue a further 145m shares in GGP as per below.

Contingently issuable shares

(i) As disclosed on 26 September 2016, as part of the acquisition of the Havieron Project, the Company entered into a purchase agreement with Pacific Trends Resources Pty Ltd (as assigned) for an upfront payment of £13,500 in cash and 65,490,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the Company, and a deferred payment of 145,530,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the Company contingent on:

§ a bankable feasibility study having been completed and a decision to mine having been made on Havieron; or

§ the Company assigning 75% or more of its right or interest in Havieron to an unrelated third party.

I note that Flyn Gold also have interests in North East Tasmania close by to GGP's tenemant's Warrentinna & Firetower.

Link for Flyn Golds Annual Report

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20210921/ ... ykxnh8.pdf

My question as a GGP shareholder therefore is simply this:

Could GGP possibly do a deal with Flyn Gold (Pacific Trends Resources PTY) and use our interests in Warrentinna & Firetower to prevent further dilution down the line?
TallChapJG
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by TallChapJG »

How much of the 50 million loan have we used from NCM
Is another good question
Call me Chap
Mremc2
Reactions:

Post by Mremc2 »

Shaun said he has not had opportunities to buy shares himself (except at the 14p raise). Q for Town Hall meeting:

It would give shareholders confidence to see you or other Directors buying shares in the market. If they wished to do so can you foresee a window of opportunity in 2022 or even before Newcrest issue their Feasibility Study?
JerryS
Reactions:

Post by JerryS »

Morning Jiffy. I think that there is a real possibility of an arrangement with PacTrends and the Tassie assets might be a neat fit. I am quite sure Shaun would be speaking with the PT people given they are about to inherit 145m shares.
It might be a blow to the shorters if they suddenly found out that they couldn’t rely on 145m shares overhanging the market.
Jiffy
Reactions:

Post by Jiffy »

Hi Jerry,

I emailed GGP back in late May on this very question, but sadly no response :o

In principal I agree with your thoughts, if it was possible to do, then I think JPM et al would have to re-think?? :D