Day to day SP move discussion

All things Greatland Gold.
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Day to day SP move discussion

Post by FuttBucker »

I noticed that we don't have a "why is it doing THAT?" thread yet, so perhaps this can be a place for that.

Nice to see 5% up this morning, but bemused as to why. Either way, I'll take it!
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Re: Day to day SP move discussion

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Futtbucker. Maybe something to do with 20mill ozs. ATB Speedy
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

I though we were mostly working with that sort of number already tbh.

Given that it's an informal estimate (and not subject to RNS as established in other threads) I doubt any big boys will be swayed by the comment.

It also seems to be quite a move up on quite a low volume of trading.

I don't know enough to be able to explain anything away, perhaps for lack of a more substantial reason its just SD and his 20m oz.

Again, a welcome move, onwards to mickey numbers please!
Midas Malc
Reactions:

Post by Midas Malc »

I've come to the conclusion that you shouldn't worry, stress out or focus too much on whether the share price has moved up a fraction or down a fraction, and should concentrate on the fundamentals. Buy/sell when you want to in order to achieve your goal of amassing as many shares as possible, as cheap as possible, at as lower average price as possible. Then when the share price re-rates and gets back to the heady old days, congratulate yourself on being bold and brave, as well as justifying your faith in the company, its leadership and its plans, and watch your investment grow. 8-)
leslieby101
Reactions:

Post by leslieby101 »

It would appear as though there's plenty of volume for the shorters to sell into today or indeed, for new PIs to buy in at these budget prices (imv). I wonder if negotiations between the relevant parties is drawing to a conclusion an imminent update is on the horizon.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

leslieby101 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:42 am It would appear as though there's plenty of volume for the shorters to sell into today or indeed, for new PIs to buy in at these budget prices (imv). I wonder if negotiations between the relevant parties is drawing to a conclusion an imminent update is on the horizon.
With volume a shade over 3m so far, I respectively disagree; Not plenty of volume.
leslieby101
Reactions:

Post by leslieby101 »

_J_C_ wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:04 pm
leslieby101 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:42 am It would appear as though there's plenty of volume for the shorters to sell into today or indeed, for new PIs to buy in at these budget prices (imv). I wonder if negotiations between the relevant parties is drawing to a conclusion an imminent update is on the horizon.
With volume a shade over 3m so far, I respectively disagree; Not plenty of volume.
Not a problem to disagree, perhaps I should have said plenty of 6 figure trades as opposed to volume.

My view, despite not being particularly scientific, is that these short positions are starting to close.
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

Heartening to see above 10p again, I thought yesterday was the turnaround, so the after hours knock felt a bit mean. Hopefully a little momentum will be regained.

LTH, I know the day to day shouldn't be bother me... But it still does!
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. No point in worrying about the low SP. Do not let an opportunity like this pass you by. Just had a top up at under 10p. Must be my lucky day. ATB Speedy
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

Down to 9.6 and nearly 6 million traded in 5 minutes. I don't want to curse anything but crikey chaps that's not as severe as I worried about.
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

This SP movement following drill results is not fitting the pattern we have got so familiar with in the last year or so ;) ;)
GGP holder for the longer term.