Re: Live Show

Post by Stebol »

Very enjoyable show last night.
Many thanks.
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

Further update to decline progress chart from yesterdays announcements.
Attachments
Decline.JPG
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Post by HopefullyGold »

Pete, Dud, Tesco Beans and the Wolf of Wall Street. This show had it all.
Spot the odd one out. 😅
Attachments
IMG_6401.JPG
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Is that a tissue on your wall?

Clearly the guy in the Hawaiian Shirt! - Never trust a guy in a Hawaiian Shirt!
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

The tone on stream seemed very sour on the 60m and you thought the SP would drop massively, hosts and commenters

It is clear now 60m was GGPs number and indeed a good (albeit still very conservative) number considering the limitations on what could be included

What are you guys thoughts retrospectively on your reaction to 60m?
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

My view was and is, to wait and see what Shaun has to say, I said at the close we only had the NCM side of the story at the time.

It is a piss take of a price, as that is no reflection of its true value.

They are basing that price on The PFS. and not the "Fair Market Value" -I still think we have been robbed, but I trust Shaun's judgement to move on from this and not get hung up on it.
Liam.
Monty
Reactions:

Post by Monty »

Bottle, I just watched a snippet of it again and tbf Stu and some commenters who were most negative, you and magic were pretty neutral, I should have watched it again before I commented and grouped everyone together

Well its the fault of the JV agreement isn't it, but working within the constraints of that 60m was ok
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Human nature is fascinating...

Our issue is, that we are so far ahead of the curve, and NCM is so far behind it.
Liam.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

I have to say the Last live show rocked.... Magictrades was on top form with his 'latest intel' from the geological world...

Err.... "Yes so, basically, yeah... there's something really big [about the nickel] that we can't talk about yet .... " :lol:
In the end, Truth prevails...
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Hydrogen wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:16 pm I have to say the Last live show rocked.... Magictrades was on top form with his 'latest intel' from the geological world...

Err.... "Yes so, basically, yeah... there's something really big [about the nickel] that we can't talk about yet .... " :lol:
Can't wait to watch the replay of Damien's presentation next week as got stuck on a call :-)

I don't like to presume but get a feeling that the nickel is something of much interest .... of course we've learnt not to count our chickens and all that but nonetheless an excerpt from the webinar when I pressed Donald Duck to ask a bit more about the nickel and TBF he did push for an answer:

* Okay back to the back to the base metals Dip says could you talk about nickel please
- yeah look that's you know we think there's additional opportunity for these minerals there
- we assay for it it's not part of what we release

* Do you find it though I think it's what they're asking?
- yeah well I think there's finding it and there's finding it in commercial volumes so that's something that we keep I think as a GGP team we we've got a little bit of focus on
- so yeah I think potentially with that accelerated learning curve that we've had through this process it does position us where we can you know think through that and see if we can't knit that together
- our preference if we were going to comment on that publicly would again would be to do it with Newcrest but if we feel we need to provide an update I think again this is an opportunity where we think of things first with ….a equally with the joint venture hat on and around our obligation to our shareholders
- and we have an obligation under the market to release material information, we have an obligation to keep it informed so you know that's something that we try to understand but we also have confidentiality agreements which are you know undertakings in the JVA
- so there's a balance there's a negotiated path that that we try to apply but you know watch that space, it's certainly something that our geological team spends time energy and effort trying to understand
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius