Sorry! but this chatroom is a mistake.

All things Greatland Gold.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: Sorry! but this chatroom is a mistake.

Post by Bamps21 »

I don’t like the header though
Shake rag
Reactions:

Post by Shake rag »

Yes..
I should have put a question mark at the end of title .
ProfQuatermass
Reactions:

Post by ProfQuatermass »

Shake Rag has pointed out a problem which exists.

LSE is literally entirely green coffins for me now.

Q
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Hi Bamps.

I hear what you say there...And im pretty sure there are many with issues with the other place. It's why I walked away from there.

I believe you have a great way of dealing with your issue...providing/posting links to your content here. It's a solution right?

We are all working hard promoting this place and have attracted over 1000 members in less than a month. Quite amazing really.

For many, myself included running back to that place is not the answer, but each will make their own decision/s. I must say and firmly believe, bottom line is, this place is just a better platform, offering much more functionality than that other place. Which provides the content ppl and consumers of said content a more meaningful way of carrying out their business so to speak. With respect to the other place a close friend and I catch up regularly and he does post snippets on there. But not very often.

Having worked with Liam and a few others on this and knowing the spirit in which was and is intended i feel proud of what we have done here. I also believe in a community spirit, and that all can contribute...you do with, quite frankly... fantastic content! Anyone can have a go, if they want. At the same time there is no requirement to do so. For non contributors, if you find the info here valuable, if you find the platform a great tool organisation of information and a means to discuss... Then you can do your bit by shouting about this place from your rooftops. Shake, you could do that and get those users you refer to as having missed out by sign posting our existence. The more that do that would go some way to solving the problem you have identified. That would be way better than having to deal with and be distracted by some of the users and their non valuable content on that other place.

We are here to stay! And we want to make the place even better... We're open to ideas, suggestions and feedback. We, as a team discuss it all.

Here is a link to the Feedback forum - https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=66
Gelli Aur