true value of Hav

All things Greatland Gold.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

true value of Hav

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. I posted a message on the other site asking for opinion on the true value of Hav. There were one or two flippant replies and hardly any in depth replies. The valuations varied between 22p and over £4. No one has a clue. Maybe someone here can come up with a reasonable fig. My parameters were 30 mill ozs at £2500/oz and taking into consideration all costs including,capex, opex, toll processing. cost of money and taxes with a 30 year mine life. It will be interesting to find out what people think. Bamps has already told me that 30million ozs will take longer than 30 years but longer than that is real crystal ball stuff and gold may be $50k/oz. ATB Speedy
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: true value of Hav

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

There was a calculator that was posted here by league -a... had lots of variables

viewtopic.php?p=1549#p1549
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

WAY above my level of maths though!!
Screenshot 2022-07-25 210242.png
Liam.
College Yard
Reactions:

Post by College Yard »

IMHO what you're really asking for is not a true value but an imaginary value. This morning the value of Havieron - to shareholders - is 12p a share. This has always been the problem with the LSE chat board.
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

Speedy - you are disingenuous to say the least. Charterex did his best to help you and Bamps even chipped in. And yet you come here and complain about how futile it is posting on LSE.
How can anyone make a calculation on "true value" of a product with figures plucked out of the air (30Moz / $2500)?
Z
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

College Yard wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:48 am IMHO what you're really asking for is not a true value but an imaginary value. This morning the value of Havieron - to shareholders - is 12p a share. This has always been the problem with the LSE chat board.
You mean the 'skewed' market and not the shareholders? IF the shareholders valued it at 12p would they not be selling at 12p? Given thats what they value it according to your post. If i am misunderstanding please forgive me.

Skewed market, well yes.. you know why!

Its funny! PIs are a lot stronger and much better prepared than anticipated. I feel really good!

We know a lot actually. Love it!

If NCM want this, they will need to dig deep!
Gelli Aur
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Wait, you guys are still posting on LSE? :oops:
Liam.
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

College Yard wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:48 am IMHO what you're really asking for is not a true value but an imaginary value. This morning the value of Havieron - to shareholders - is 12p a share. This has always been the problem with the LSE chat board.
College Yard. Not sure that I agree with your use of the word value.
Value is a very personal thing and is defined by the person doing the valuation using variables which are personal to him/her. In this case, figures such as PoG, PoCu, AISC, rate of inflation, discount rate, rate of extraction, size of deposit etc.
The price is currently around 12p.

It is the difference between these two values is what makes the market - some folks will value this at less and will be looking to sell while some will value at higher and will look to buy or hold. There are also those that may value the shares at a lot higher than 12p but may value having cash a lot higher - ie they have a cash call - those are the ones who have a difficult decision to make. Thos who are looking to trade have a different probelm entirely - one where value doesn't appear - all they are interested in is whether they think the price is going to go up or down....or whether they can make the SP go up or down enough to cover their spread.

For the reasons above, we could continue this debate ad infinitum and still not agree,

AIMHO. ATB RA.
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Post by HopefullyGold »

speedymeadie wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:56 pm Hi All. I posted a message on the other site asking for opinion on the true value of Hav. There were one or two flippant replies and hardly any in depth replies. The valuations varied between 22p and over £4. No one has a clue. Maybe someone here can come up with a reasonable fig.

Speedy remember Dale? I don't know why anyone persists with LSE but you could share this from two years ago. Pretty well structured but somewhat out of date now.

https://youtu.be/Q34v4V_Fxds
Attachments
IMG_6484.PNG
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Zoros. I asked for help in estimating a value with certain parameters (30mill ozs @£2500/oz) i can see these values being achieved in the not to distant future. Charta rex helped with a very brief answer and bamps replied with a statement that 30mill ozs will take longer than 30years. I am trying to get an answer from anyone who has the skills to calculate this. ATB Speedy