What a lovely July!

All things Greatland Gold.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

What a lovely July!

Post by Costa »

A very simple analysis, specifically candle analysis on the monthly chart.

This months gain as expressed as a percentage is the largest since the month of April 2020.

GGP_2022-07-29_16-53-19_bf54a.png
Let's see what next month brings.

Love it!
Gelli Aur
Mremc2
Reactions:

Re: What a lovely July!

Post by Mremc2 »

Strange that we don't have this one and the one on Gold under the TA banner!!!
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

What’s strange about it? Gold one is in Gold, Greatland is in Greatland if you think by some chance there should be a dedicated TA thread feel free to make a post in the feedback section of the website.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

What’s strange is that after a superb finish to the month rather than praising the company you take to complain about the website…

Now that’s strange!
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Acechaser
Reactions:

Post by Acechaser »

Whoa rocket methinks mc2 was just making a comment not anything against the website; I think you might have been a little quick on the draw with that one cobber; but I might be wrong but until proven otherwise lets give them a chance. And if forthcoming I am sure there will be an apology from you.
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

I agree, with MREmc2, a more logical place to have parked it would have been here:
https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=259

And why the sharp response Liam? Chill.
Z
Mremc2
Reactions:

Post by Mremc2 »

It is a lovely ending to July. My family members will feel even better the sooner we get to 20p and above.

I would re-iterate what I said in my post 07 July 9:43 am (Top banner)

"Hi Liam and the development team. Many thanks for setting up this site". And I appreciate the amount of work being done behind the scenes to manage the platform. ATB Mremc2
Acechaser
Reactions:

Post by Acechaser »

Over to you Liam - I will say no more.
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Costa wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:54 pm A very simple analysis, specifically candle analysis on the monthly chart.

This months gain as expressed as a percentage is the largest since the month of April 2020.

GGP_2022-07-29_16-53-19_bf54a.png

Let's see what next month brings.

Love it!
A lovely July indeed. Shaun continues to impress and here is to an Amazing August.

Diggers and Dealers this week, will Newcrest reveal any secrets or stick with their poker face? As Hydro has said, perhaps this could give us an insight into any drivers NCM have, further to notes from Canaccord and Sprott.

Newcrest intend to issue an updated resource for Havieron in under three weeks too. I’m very much being conservative and managing expectations, but declaring more copper and gold isn’t a bad thing.

Thank you again for this forum. Excellent being able to share media so easily, and nice to have the main players here.

Keep up the good work!

And for the avoidance of any doubt regarding Newcrest and wording used, see RNS below from 4th March:

1C1E23BB-8D23-49F7-B375-071DDD914357.jpeg