FAO John Cornford

All things Greatland Gold.
College Yard
Reactions:

FAO John Cornford

Post by College Yard »

Hello John. Would you be interested in discussing points in your article? If not here then on Twitter..
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Re: FAO John Cornford

Post by DipSard »

Hi CY - his article already being dissected in thread below, really can't see him taking the time to discuss given how hastily that article seems to have been written and errors in some cases contained within it.

From the lack of feedback on that site in general to any comments on the few articles that have had engagement I wouldn't expect any discussion and if Lurker5 is his ADVFN profile, well it is a bit of a trollish account.

To generate traffic by taking a few hot takes through blogs and articles seems to be the intent on that site and his article does seem somewhat questionable in intent in some regards IMO and also interesting he hasn't stated his position in GGP , such as if invested or not.....

https://www.ggpchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=442
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
College Yard
Reactions:

Post by College Yard »

Hello Dip. I don't post on LSE and don't even read ADVFN so I don't know anything about that side of it. But I would not be at all surprised if he is a signed up member of this site or - at least - if he reads it.

To be honest I don't think he's out to cause trouble - he's saying what he thinks. I think it would have been good - and say a lot for the quality of this site - if he could come on here and defend his case against his critics.
College Yard
Reactions:

Post by College Yard »

OK. I have completely missed that thread you linked. I thought the 'creative writing competition' was the only response to it. I shall start reading it now.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Thread Locked. carries on in the linked thread as shown.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!: