FUDsters/Shorters

All things Greatland Gold.
Redirons
Reactions:

Re: FUDsters/Shorters

Post by Redirons »

Always love reading your thoughts Hydro - please keep them coming!!
Whether you are right or wrong, you are prepared to stick your head above the parapet and give the rest of us the chance to think about it and agree or disagree. Thank you!!
Red. 👍👍
Redirons
William Law
Reactions:

Post by William Law »

Nice one Hydro
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

So they managed 20m buyback according to ortex (the day after the placing...) which corresponds perfectly to the high volume days (and massive LSE troll FUD campaign with just how many new faces/accounts???)

They are obviously into buy back mode phase now, given the peak fud - knowing the worst uncertainty is behind us … and we have a clear runway to DFS.

new cornerstone investors arriving - Jupiter and now Tribca.. and a pretty huge SWAG drilling program underway could be gangbusters. I feel more confident about Scally given Callum’s recent interview.

Anyone suggesting Havieron will be delayed to punish GGP has an agenda... the fact is NCM will simply punish themselves.

Personally, I’m still anticipating a buy out attempt, in 2022. Nothing has changed on that front. Although the chess pieces have certainly undergone a major reshuffle in last few weeks - which could well have scuppered someone’s plan…

Shaun day acted decisively in the interest of Shareholders and all LTHs are holding firm understanding the scale of what’s ahead. Sadly the market has been against the miners for a long time. But it will turn explosively once the Fed capitulates.

Rumours are also emerging of possible corporate event in September… looking forward to next big drill drilling news on the 8th.

As I said we only have major buyers now… The US pension funds that sold back in June we’re bought by PIs and Jupiter.

Surely Not long before gold turns… I think the wider market is finally starting to “get it” …that a major policy error from the FED has unfolded and it’s now standing with its back against the wall…

They say don’t fight the fed. Well inflation just did and decisively smashed the FEDs reputation to bits n pieces … Realty is, for all the jawboning they already lost the fight against rampant inflation (and you can finally see the wider market starting to realise this … )

The bond market it well and truly finished… it’s taken it’s time, but the penny has finally dropped.

Gold is very much the place to be now IMO.
(They just don’t want you to know it.)

Only 85m more to go boys.. good luck with that
Last edited by Hydrogen on Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, Truth prevails...
Chrisatbirdies
Reactions:

Post by Chrisatbirdies »

Thanks hydro. I look forward to reading your take on events. I hope if a buyout is attempted that they are sent away empty handed. I don't see many ggp's out there to invest in. Besides that i like the ggp story . There are a lot of chapters to read yet and i want to be part of it
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

So who was selling in 1m chunks yesterday to hold the SP down..?
We should have been 30-40% up on that news
Because it certainly wasn't Pis that's for sure...
Just how many 1m sells went through yesterday to keep a lid on this...? 6/ 10 / 12 even?
London Stock exchange won't even let you download the full trade list anymore
All the stock they bought back last week, was basically deployed again, it would appear.
Fully Expecting Ortex to show 100m plus on loan (by Thursday).
If NCM are not behind this, I'll eat my sunglasses... :ugeek:
Absolute blinder, getting Wyloo on board...
Massive massive player... they know something and I'll bet it's not just copper n gold.

Game on
FuttBucker
Reactions:

Post by FuttBucker »

If not just copper and gold, then what?
iseo395
Reactions:

Post by iseo395 »

Nickel, REM’s……..!!!
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Massive nickel sulphides, for example Pentlandite, are most often associated with PGE or PGM - the very rare and valuable platinum group metals

https://www.mindat.org/min-3155.html

I can't help but wonder, if this could be on their radar, given their 'stop at nothing' gun fight with BNP for Nickel in acquiring Noront's Ring of Fire deposit.

And just look at the ver large hurdles Wyloo has to overcome to get at that deposit...

https://financialpost.com/commodities/m ... enges-loom
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

The 100k to 200k to million sells have been relentless to keep the price down and still going down! I know nothing can be done cos it’s fixed but when will the shorters be happy ffs!? 🤷‍♂️😡
Masham Ale
Reactions:

Post by Masham Ale »

Wish I knew CK. I'm tempted to buy again to average down but every time I buy it continues a downward trend. What are they aiming for? holding at 8? Taking it further down? I do find it concerning that no matter how good this will be, people with market power seem to be in complete control of the SP at the moment. Makes me feel very vulnerable.
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Got no worries about holding masham and not should you (as u should already know!) it’s just frustrating as we know they’re only doing it to shake out the weak holders once they’ve got their fill it will rise I’m just asking how long will this go on ffs