Super post on LSE

All things Greatland Gold.
P.I.Joe
Reactions:

Super post on LSE

Post by P.I.Joe »

Courtesy of SeriouslySkint.

"Hi Ben,
Firstly, I've not posted for a while because there is and has been a lot of toxicity on the board, infighting between LTH and too many grifters. I guess much is down to the demise of the sp.

You say fresh start, I say fresh impetus is needed i.e., something other than Hav
Too many people raise expectations of the new and or inexperienced investors and as a consequence, many are hurting, strained emotions and so on.
We need to be more responsible for our comments here and be more collaborative in our message.
GGP has tremendous potential, but for those saying, "when this or that comes, the sp will rerate", is a little irresponsible and reckless. It rarely works that way on Aim and the spivs will decide when it goes up, nature of the beast we are dealing with.

If you're invested for the short term, you may well be disappointed, unless of course, another large discovery is announced before we go mining at Hav.
For the record, I'm a bit peeved at the amount of dilution, it's a little excessive for my liking, but I do take comfort in the additions to the board and level of financial commitment going forward. Why would you do that? This is where you need to focus. These guys are here for big returns, eyewatering returns and I don't believe those type of returns will arrive solely on 30% of Hav.

So, think bigger, they must be extremely confident or cognisant that something big is lurking on GGP land other than Hav.
Why has Andrew Forrest turned up now? what does he know that we don't?
The world and his dog now know about Hav. So, he's not here for that in isolation.

Many need to re-evaluate your capital return time horizons and expectations.
I firmly believe GGP will be a multibillion-dollar company, but not for some time.
You're in for the long haul or you may not get what you want.

All the BB infighting serves zero purpose for investors, only the grifters gain from that.

AIMO, but what don't we know that AF knows?"
"We have gold because we cannot trust governments."
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Re: Super post on LSE

Post by HopefullyGold »

P.I.Joe wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:01 am Courtesy of SeriouslySkint.

"Hi Ben,
Firstly, I've not posted for a while because there is and has been a lot of toxicity on the board, infighting between LTH and too many grifters. I guess much is down to the demise of the sp.

You say fresh start, I say fresh impetus is needed i.e., something other than Hav
Too many people raise expectations of the new and or inexperienced investors and as a consequence, many are hurting, strained emotions and so on.
We need to be more responsible for our comments here and be more collaborative in our message.
GGP has tremendous potential, but for those saying, "when this or that comes, the sp will rerate", is a little irresponsible and reckless. It rarely works that way on Aim and the spivs will decide when it goes up, nature of the beast we are dealing with.

If you're invested for the short term, you may well be disappointed, unless of course, another large discovery is announced before we go mining at Hav.
For the record, I'm a bit peeved at the amount of dilution, it's a little excessive for my liking, but I do take comfort in the additions to the board and level of financial commitment going forward. Why would you do that? This is where you need to focus. These guys are here for big returns, eyewatering returns and I don't believe those type of returns will arrive solely on 30% of Hav.

So, think bigger, they must be extremely confident or cognisant that something big is lurking on GGP land other than Hav.
The world and his dog now know about Hav. So, he's not here for that in isolation.

Many need to re-evaluate your capital return time horizons and expectations.
I firmly believe GGP will be a multibillion-dollar company, but not for some time.
You're in for the long haul or you may not get what you want.

All the BB infighting serves zero purpose for investors, only the grifters gain from that.

AIMO, but what don't we know that AF knows?"

If Shaun is to be believed in his 20 million Au equivalent brush stroke analyogy, then GGP's share is 30% = 6 million ounces at around $1000 an ounce profit. That's $6 billion and a great return on Forests investment. If Sprotts 18p forecast is correct he'll double his money thereabouts. If Berenberg's 25 pence is achieved then tripled plus. If Rick Rule and the gold bugs prediction that gold returns to mean in relation to the US dollar then it will be considerably more.