The REAL Macro Situation = GGP Buying opportunity

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

The REAL Macro Situation = GGP Buying opportunity

Post by Hydrogen »

I've been meaning to put together a macro synopsis for some time, to update folks on what's really going off and what to expect over the next few months... This is Not the 'CNBC' or US Government BS feed that's used to control the media - the FT and most financial news agenda independence...

I did this in Telegram yesterday (and yes, it's preaching to the choir, I know ), but Sometimes FACTS + DATA - it just helps.

The shorts are still putting their GGP FUD and fear out there... that there is a raise or a placing coming.. Unfortunately Shaun cannot deny this openly as he's obviously planning some sort of accretive acquisition - maybe he's planning to buy Antipa? - who knows?

I find it hard to believe there is a placing associated with Havieron development. When we have already secured T1 Bank Debt funding and have around $76m in the bank (as of Jan 2023). The requirement to secure the debt funding was met ... we just need the DFS.....

and since them we've simply built 30% of a tunnel... Yes, there's the RIO and Scally drilling etc and the wages bill ( but thats not more than $4-5m each IMO )

The MACRO Situation falls into 3 key sections. (And I conclude it's Bullish as Hell for GOLD )

1) Bond market and rates Vs. Gold (BOND yields up = gold down right? - wrong... ! not anymore.
2) Head fake US Tech equity rally driven by principally 4-7 US technology stocks - (which now have the market caps bigger than South American countries - nope. Fade it.)
3) US Economy and jobs market is booming right !!! Soft landing - no landing? - Wrong. New data shows the true figures is 25% unemployment.
https://twitter.com/DonDurrett/status/1 ... 00/photo/1

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 09.11.24.png

The US is already in a massive profits recession. The russel2000 tells you that... - Tech earnings are 20% down so far - and 6-7% rates will drive the next round of banking collapses with associated crisis of liquidity. As you probably know, the average consumer has spent all their 'covid savings' and is fully 'on the rails now'. In the UK many people are absolute desperate and mental health is taking its toll.

"... Only 23% Of Individual Equities Have Outperformed The S&P 500 Over The Three Months Through June, Data From BofA Show, Easily The Lowest Share On Record Going Back To 1986." The market has crowded like sheeple into 7 socks.

Gold?

Well Gold is smack bang in the middle of its evolving price risk range up Trend ... with very SIGNIFICANT tail support at around $1800 and Trend support around $1860/70...

But it's still very much bullish trade and trend ( unlike the SP500 , WTI and Copper ). See, this move higher recently, in the face of massive recent rate rises totally defies gravity... . Gold should be at $1660 ...

The fed continues to raise interest rates into a recession - and two more are slated for August and September to 'fight' now sticky inflation. They are raising rates to actively and deliberately to cause a recession. Its impossible to say how big this recession will be and It's pretty surprising that haven't blown the economy up already.... but while everyone is pretending 'everything is A-ok and house prices are holding up . " .. you know it isn't right?

5 banks just blew up in March.

After the big move in interest rates last week - market pricing 2 further rises this month and Sept BUT meanwhile gold has totally absorbed these Big rate moves extremely well... Historically gold would have been absolutely smashed by a 24 bp move in the 10Y T bond.

That = signal strength = Macro Economic signal strength in gold strong AND seems to be front running something big.. Presumably could be a either 1) massive recession or 20 collapse in the USD 3) gold Yuan or more 4) banks blow ups and huge credit crisis... - we don't know what... What we do know is the commercial property is leveraged to low interest rates and that 80% of that is held via small regional banks...

The 24 bp increase in the 10 year treasury rate should have smashed gold price to bits..

Correspondingly - nope there's nothing wrong at GGP - However All gold mining stocks have fallen 20%-30% in the past 4-5 weeks since March april highs in the short term trade basis -

BUT THEY are still bullish in a long term trend basis (fully maintaining tail support).

This is basically presents, IMO, a massive a buying opportunity in gold stocks and juniors giving the most leverage to gold price today.. These prices may never be see again - literally for years - as IMO we are at a major macroeconomic fulcrum point.

As such, on low volume days, presently GGP is no different. Being a large retail component , doesn't help either as sort term shorts come in via FUD on the boards and other drivel and drive the volume ( becuase they think they can bully is PIS into selling at the bottom ). Middle finger boys.

Remember price is always set at the margin... there few actual real sellers and buyers... Volume is tiny. The big boys JPM etc have since moved on, IMO. There is just tiny dickhead retail shorter FUD twits left with very little overall firepower. The big seller in UBS seems to be out also.

THUS - no more sellers GGP means it is primed for a major squeeze up and associate breakout move. We seem to have a lot of Supprt at 6.5 to 7p for now (until new funds come into the market).

Across the wider market, a lot of Fund manager and retail buyers are either 'out' and invested in money market short term cash funds. They are patiently waiting a signal OR foolishly chasing FOMO momentum AI tech stocks like Nvidia to nosebleed valuations. What could possibly go wrong...?

Well just look at the Dot Bomb crash of 2002... 8 x 50% up bear market rallies over two years but 80-90% down overall. Meanwhile gold went from $300 to $1900/oz

The volume on the US markets like Nasdaq and SP500 is AT historically lows… but the price action is insane… REMEMBER MARKET GOES UP ON LOW VOLUME IS A BAD ASS SIGN - it’s a bull trap ?!?! 🪤 40-50-60% of daily volumes in SPY is 0DTEs (which were basically not used before covid). This is a print 0DTE print from bloomberg on Friday WHERE they were chasing the 440 line and 442 lines in SPY and for once actually failed .

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 07.20.37.png

Someone - a Goldman or JPM - is single handily moving the SPY index up, daily, using $billions of dollars in 300k to 600,000 x 7 hours to expiry call option contracts … on very LOW VOLUME. On Friday they targeted 440 line in Spy’s. They do this everyday. These call options are 1/2 or more of the overall market volume... This level of market manipulation is truly astonishing.. I had no idea it was this easy on low volumes but it puts what they did a GGP into context.

The implications is this is a coordinated effort to make it appear that everything’s ok? 👌👌👌👌 Becuase Doris and Dave , Rita and Bob and Sue know everything is OK if they have a job, and the stock market is still going up, right ...? There's no recession... Right? The $32trillion Debt problem is fine... They should carry on spending as normal keep the economy going...

IMO The big boys are simply creating RETAIL FOMO volume and essentially a better price to sell into - when the final crash Phase 3 comes.

Jesus - Even CNBC reporting 50% of US banks will fail ... https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/10/america ... raph.Share

I see JP Morgan just added 20 tonnes of gold (or 5%) increase to their stash ( just last week ) taking their horde to 440 tonnes. I Don’t think they are doing this for fun… not at these prices… https://twitter.com/mrwebber4/status/16 ... 23507?s=20 I case of do as I do not as I say...

Something also tells me this is not what it seems ….🤔

CFTC data today shows there is a net long position in gold now. See the HUGE short position in US Treasury yield’s especially 2+5s … and the SP500…. Massive

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 07.12.37.png

So the market is still betting interest rates (NB the largest short bet in history on the 2y treasury) shows that short end rates are predicted to absolutely collapse, starting early 2024. The bond markets doesn't go chaising retail FMO AI Stocks... The bond market says it HOW IT IS...

SO... What do collapsing real rates do to gold …? well it's dynamite that's what it is... 💥🧨 With core inflation still high and real rates collapsing is explosive environment for gold. As is recession. It just takes a few years to play out.

If you listen to that bloke from "Live from the Vault" - Andrew McGuire - - he’s been saying over the past few months the long-short trade in gold has totally switched over … The banks were the big shorts (and the hedge funds were the longs ) . Now it’s totally the other way around. Banks are long and hedge funds are short just in the near term trade - so what happens when the hedge funds go long...?

That's when gold really moves higher

In the meantime, I think what’s happening in the UkK risks us being thought of as a 🍌republic. The BOE have lost control of inflation and the narrative. Rates are set to go a lot higher and if they don't, they crash the currency - which in turn increased : inflation.. Big problem. Not to mention the national debt.

We're between a rock and very hard place here folks. Real growth is slowing at a faster pace. And the world's biggest economies - the US China etc - aren't just struggling, they're now sinking fast. Gold is your only life raft if the USD collapses.

Buying gold stocks now could be the best move since buying GGP in the 2s .

Not advice and DYOR.
Last edited by Hydrogen on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:46 pm, edited 16 times in total.
In the end, Truth prevails...
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Re: The REAL Macro Situation = GGP Buying opportunity

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Hydro. Thanks for the indepth research. Just the fact that the commercials have gone long on the COMEX and JPM have added to their massive physical gold position tells you all you need to know. ATB Speedy
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Credit to Hedge Eye for these charts:
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 11.46.43.png

https://twitter.com/HedgeyeUSA/status/1 ... 05/photo/1

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 11.50.35.png

The gold chart looks very strong indeed

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 11.52.33.png
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

US Dollar has moved to Neutral from Bullish Trade and trend... This could signal a fulcrum pivot in macroeconomics and gold, if it turns bearish. If it does fall bearish (which I doubt) that could well trigger the next gold bull run. Presently I have it in mind that gold and the Dollar will climb together... but if rates fall or the fed blinks, in their inflation fight , (as the BOE have) then all bets are off. The dollar could then collapse.

DXY_2023-07-11_11-55-30.png

2 Year treasury smashing into resistance (at this purple box ) ... will it get through? I don't know, probably... but the yield curve inversion says it WONT stay there for long , NO WAY...

US02Y_2023-07-11_12-02-53.png

And just look at where gold has moved since this chart started.
Rates up 3100% gold up 2.9 % :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

US02Y_2023-07-11_12-06-42.png
Last edited by Hydrogen on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Breakout is definitely evident in gold price from the very recent rate driven downtrend....

TBF It's astonishing that gold wasn't smashed much lower by a 3000% rise in interest rates... and speaks to the underlying strength.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.33.20.png

But look at YoY retail sales - there's your crash...

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 16.25.06.png
Last edited by Hydrogen on Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Good to see someone taking my advice : (not advice mind) :lol:

11-Jul-23 16:35:32 6.725. 2,000,000 Buy* 134.50k O

So obvious this is being taken down on low volume to fill very large orders…

312E273B-EA2D-485A-95DA-EFAF66BA69B7.png

And this was so obviously a worked buy last night - the FUD on the boards yesterday went off the dial again calls of 5p 4p "massive raise coming" - and then we opened on Wed 12th at 6.75p well above that 2m 6.72 buy price ( and the previous close at 6.5 ) with a few sell trades immediately coming it at 6.71p

Talk about blatant manipulation.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 09.32.27.png
Last edited by Hydrogen on Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

I'm still buying the bargain basement prices below 7p; albeit not quite 2m shares at a time! ;)
GGP holder for the longer term.
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

I am hoping my small investment in Ti Tio2 & ilmenite :) will provide me with some much needed funds imminently to top up my GGP investment at these ridiculously low prices.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Well that was well called... a sweet gold break out today .. And should turn a few heads.

Caused by a pullback in rates, combined with the US$ breaking down long term support at 101 in the face of lower than expected inflation print... We're possibly now heading into a deflationary crash. Bit of chop to get through around $1970 gold .... but fingers xd : This is exactly what Jeff Snyder has been calling for...

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 19.33.46.png

USD chart shows a total collapse today over 3% down in a few days.... That's a big move for a currency. But key is the tail support now. USD tail support is at 100.3 on the DXY... We are super close.. If that goes then it's down to 94-96 area and that by rights is a 10% move in gold taking us up around $195... which all else equal makes about $2130 gold....

I'ts a pretty convincing collapse... If it sticks it's a major fulcrum.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 19.46.22.png
Attachments
DXY_2023-07-12_19-39-08.png
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

So it looks like the dollar has crashed straight through support needs to close really below 100 to be certain... The Nasdaq had gone vertical in response.
DXY_2023-07-13_15-49-07.png

And gold has hit the top end of its present range at $ 1960 and paused for breath. In fact today, the top end of the range has just been increased to $1971

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 15.51.31.png