Low volume...

All things Greatland Gold.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Low volume...

Post by Costa »

Yesterday was low at 5.38m, today could be lower and looking at the trades with the 100k clips and sell > buy backs i don't think we'd have hit 3m.

What effect could that have our the short position?
Gelli Aur
_J_C_
Reactions:

Re: Low volume...

Post by _J_C_ »

Costa wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:29 pm Yesterday was low at 5.38m, today could be lower and looking at the trades with the 100k clips and sell > buy backs i don't think we'd have hit 3m.

What effect could that have our the short position?

The scale of short that we believe there is, and lowering daily volumes whilst getting closer to scheduled news…will they cash out, or press on and be greedy? If the latter, good luck buying back >60m shares with current volumes and no get out of jail index rebalances to plunder.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

There was what looked to be loss leading today. Buys and sells with that loss. In some instances they looked to be packaged. And also the 470k is interesting, if only for its time stamp which aligned with a time stamp over there.

Decreasing volume in a price zone means that buyers and sellers in that zone are becoming less. As you say, we are a day closer.

When you think about it and what dropped us here from the 11s/12s on the 16/17 June. Look at that volume on the chart and since then, its falling away.

One thing i look for is exhaustion of a move. Always happens as night follows day. I am not suggesting that that is what i am seeing now but the last 2 days are in the top five lowest volume days for well over a year, Maybe 3 or more years (ive not checked).
Gelli Aur
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Well (IMO) pinch of salt, (5) and all that, they are unusually deploying after the GDXJ - the last 6 have seen a rise after the rebalance
This time, we have seen an increase in numbers after a short period, and they are clipping sales again when there is no sense in the selling. (who sells the two-year low -sort of idea) - very few I bet.

So the SP i guess has spasmed, No one is really selling, and everyone is just being patient and biding time waiting for gold to come into play.

If they are going to double down, they have big kahunas that is for sure.

my own musings and #Conjecture
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Yeah, absolutely.

Thats kinda my point, there is not much of anything...and if i am right, they are now trying anything they can to scare and entice sellers into that zone.
Gelli Aur
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Maybe they should try taking it up to 28p! I want my ruddy BBQ!
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

I want to build an outdoor Pizza oven at my new place...when/if it all goes through.

In fact, a sort of outside kitchen with the other bits you'd expect.

Urhum... Back to GGP.

Yeah, 28p !
Gelli Aur
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Bottle /Costa. 28p? for a barbecue or a pizza oven. When it gets back to 28p i will gladly supply you with both, not long to wait, we all hope. ATB Speedy