Discrimination on GGPHELP Telegram Group

All things Greatland Gold.
Midas Malc
Reactions:

Discrimination on GGPHELP Telegram Group

Post by Midas Malc »

Dear All, It seems like certain people are being discriminated against on the Telegram group, as I have just experienced this morning and been restricted from posting, just because I enquired about how did people manage to sleep overnight with the sweltering temperature, something which was discussed openly yesterday, before the topic got back to GGP. I have apologised, and have asked to have the restriction lifted, but seem to be being ignored by Admins. As a LTH of GGP, I find this discrimination both unjustifiable and unacceptable, and would like the restriction lifted forthwith.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Discrimination on GGPHELP Telegram Group

Post by Costa »

I am not in that TG group.

However, as part of the team looking after this place and i find it very hard to believe that accusation Midas. I will enquire though... Whilst there is a connection between the two places throwing your toys out of the pram here will result in the opposite of what you are looking for.

Midas, do not use this place for those kind of posts, or to seek attention or to distract from what this places is about nor in which the spirit it operates.

Thank you.
Gelli Aur
Midas Malc
Reactions:

Post by Midas Malc »

Please feel free to enquire. It was comments made about the weather, which everyone was freely talking about yesterday. Nothing controversial, or out-of-hand. I only posted it on here to raise awareness of the situation, as to be discriminated against as a LTH in GGP and a substantial investor, is both unjustified and unacceptable.

I hope this matter can be resolved.

Thanks.

Midas Malc
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Midas having been recently reprimanded myself by the powers that be... for being unfairly wound up by a clueless armchair T**t who literally adds nothing... I have some sympathy with your frustration about the way rules are applied in the TG group.

I agree, discipline and punishment does appear to be unfairly dished out to the more frequent posters.

As a consequence I am not planning a return to the Telegram group
(other than to remove my content and save it for future reference elsewhere).

I know my research value and my own worth.

If other's don't appreciate that, then fine.
In the end, Truth prevails...
Josh_shep
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Josh_shep »

Midas, i would guess a strong stance has been taken against you as you constantly either post drivel, unrelated topics or rub people up the wrong way.

I should imagine if it was a first time offender then they may have got away with it but you do have a tendency to tow the line for all of about 34 seconds before repeat offending despite fair warning being given constantly.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Gentlemen, grow the *uck up!
Gelli Aur
P.I.Joe
Reactions:

Post by P.I.Joe »

Costa wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:29 pm Gentlemen, grow the *uck up!
Costa, wrong choice of word, children would be more apt.
"We have gold because we cannot trust governments."
Baldur
Reactions:

Post by Baldur »

Costa wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:29 pm Gentlemen, grow the *uck up!
The irony. :D