Nickel the not so well kept secret?

All things Greatland Gold.
ReadyToFly
Reactions:

Nickel the not so well kept secret?

Post by ReadyToFly »

With great caution and considerable thought, I am going to make an unsubstantiated claim. It has to be unsubstantiated because otherwise I would put others at risk.
Disclaimer - I could be wrong.

Wyloo see Havieron as a safety net for their investment in Greatland. Their real focus is on Nickel, primarily at Bromus.

BHP have had their nose bloodied once already by Fortescue - we envisage a re-match.

Very best to all who hold. Especially the chap who raised the issue of nickel some time ago - we all know who that was!

Prosperous new year for us all I believe.

Maxwell.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Re: Nickel the not so well kept secret?

Post by Hydrogen »

Very interesting Maxwell… I didn’t realise ( until just now when Paddy flagged it) that Bromus is very close to Galileo Mining’s massive PGM discovery.
In the end, Truth prevails...
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi Hydro
Bromus is just to the SW of MS1.

Not enough known at Bromus for any sort of major interest
We only had one drill that tested anything, very early days there, but looking at MS1 looks promising.
Attachments
44707A10-241C-4A36-BE24-3BFAC94ED6CA.jpeg
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Hi Bamps.

Yes this is really very interesting indeed..

I've been watching, frankly in awe for the past 6 months at Galileo Mining's flagship Norseman project drilling results pouring in, in total blissful ignorance that we are smack next door :roll: ... you can see why Wyloo might be sniffing about that's for sure.

Galileo (which 10x bagged in May this year) after the discovery of 33m at 2g/t Platinum, Palladium and gold with copper and Nickel and this shallow near surface discovery is just getting bigger and bigger by the month.

And with Bromus... we are direct neighbours to Galileo's high grade Callisto Discovery... and as far as i can see, smack on trend too. Seems to be (North-south trending mineralisation)

From GGP's website:

"There are several significant gold and nickel sulphide mineral deposits within the region, including in the Central Norseman, Kambalda and Widgiemooltha mineral deposits. Recent drilling has also identified Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) style mineralisation."

Bromus Nickel Targets
Aeromagnetics outlined a 4.5km long ultramafic unit in the south-eastern portion of the Bromus tenement. Following a review of historical data, Greatland identified consistently high nickel levels at surface with up to 2,690ppm Ni reported.
Follow up exploration has included ground EM, identifying a number of conductive targets either on the contact of an ultramafic body, or within the ultramafic. The conductors appear to be associated with abundant sulphide in metasediment horizons, and drilling has confirmed elevated Cu-Zn-Ag-Cd-As assays associated with the sulphide horizons, suggesting they may be the distal expression of a . polymetallic Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) style mineralised system.

NOW Then back to Galileo:

Check out these absolutely HUGE (and recent just published) drilling results in RNS for the tenement next door :

Just last week GAL reported a 1.58% nickel, 0.93% copper and 3.32g/t PGE assay result.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/co ... 81933.html

HIGH GRADE NICKEL SULPHIDE Highlights FROM CALLISTO
https://www.galileomining.com.au/wp-con ... 2-2022.pdf

HIGHEST RHODIUM GRADES TO DATE FROM DIAMOND DRILLING (at Castillo)
https://www.galileomining.com.au/wp-con ... 3-2022.pdf

PALLADIUM AND NICKEL GRADES INCREASING AT DEPTH
https://www.galileomining.com.au/wp-con ... 6-2022.pdf

I know 'nearology' is highly problematic... but lets get one thing straight... On the back of Baxter's Technical expertise... it's a sh*t tonne better than nothing... And while there isn't any certainty yet... we do know Callum Baxter is 100% proven in his selection of tenements.

It also looks like from GGP's 2022 Annual report that Shaun and the team have just identified a new BROMUS drill target for 2023.

Ooof How exciting...?

Just imagine...

No wonder the feckers are so desperate for your shares. :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 12.31.36.png
Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 12.24.19.png
GGP bang Next door to Galileo Mining
GGP bang Next door to Galileo Mining
Last edited by Hydrogen on Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Some more images to back up this narrative...

Galileo 0.18c to $1,95 is more than a 10x bagger
Come off a bit since... but you know the drill and still 360% up
(and present Mcap $156m)
Attachments
Galileo 10 bagged in 2022
Galileo 10 bagged in 2022
25km to Castillo
25km to Castillo
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Galileo - our direct neighbour at Bromus blowing the doors off again with “Highest grade Palladium” Yet…

https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/c ... rel=scroll

“Geological interpretation shows that there are multiple mineralised rock units in the area and that the source of these rocks may exist further to the east and north. To test this concept we have planned a series of step-out drill holes 200 metres distant from the existing drilling”.

This is getting really serious directly north of Bromus.

District scale…